Charles' Going Away

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, the group got together last night at Jake's in Pasadena to bid Charles Busa a farewell from SoCal.

He and Tiffany are heading to Texas...he'll still be 'family' here, but we're definitely losing an amazing asset...

We'll miss you, Charles. Safe travels, and best wishes with your new job!!!
:beerchug:

Pic #1: Charles & Tiffany
Pic #2: The Group

Charles & Tiffany.jpg

The Group.jpg

That gang looks like trouble :laugh:

What a great send-off!! I'm sure he will be missed there, but Texas gains a great rider :bowdown:

Was this before or after Lamb crashed? He's smiling, so either it's before, or he's drunk :whistle:

Looks like a line up to me.. :rofl:

Good luck on the move and the new job Charles.. :thumbsup:

From what I hear there's a nice little riding contingent in Texas, too! :whistle: Safe travels getting to Texas and perhaps we'll be able to meet up when I head back that way.

Was this before or after Lamb crashed? He's smiling, so either it's before, or he's drunk :whistle:

:rofl: It's less than 48 hours after the downing. He's taking the whole thing pretty well in stride... to him ==> :beerchug: (fo sheezie)

good to see faces with those names, looks like you guys had fun, you and your wife have a safe trip and moving experience Charles.

good to see faces with those names, looks like you guys had fun, you and your wife have a safe trip and moving experience Charles.

It was a blast, bro...so many good memories rekindled...lots of fresh hand-shakin' goin' on. Lots of laughs.

:beerchug:

Looks like yall had a good time, Good luck on the move Charles.

That gang IS trouble. I've hung out with them before! :laugh:

Happy Trails, Charles! Hope everything goes well!

--Wag--

+9999999999999999999999! That's the "Usual Suspects" pose. :thumbsup:

That gang knows how to throw down! Not to mention an excellent group of riders! :beerchug:

Back