Charles' Going Away

:beerchug: The beer was cold and the company was fantastic!

Ditto!

I was fortunate to meet some of the usual suspects (as I have read) and meet one very nice guy...Charles. After hearing some of the tales about him and the guys.......TEXAS WATCH OUT!!!!!

Charles---Congrats agin on the job, and best wishes for you both!

Thanks everyone!!

It was a great party, sad to leave my SoCal buds for the job in TX. But I know we'll keep in touch and maybe get together again... at Miller :poke: :whistle:

Lots of packing still going on, then its time to hit the road with 2 cars, 2 trailers, 3 bikes and 3 dogs :O

Oh, also...

Thanks Scar for the credit card to pay for all our gas and hotel expenses!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

You are the man :thumbsup:

That gang looks like trouble :laugh:

What a great send-off!! I'm sure he will be missed there, but Texas gains a great rider :bowdown:

:thumbsup: There's nothing like a bunch of bikers with smiles on their faces! It makes you wonder just what they are up too! :whistle:

I feel for ya SOCAL, but now Charles is half way to the DRAGON!!! :cheerleader:

Charles good luck to ya!

Oh, also...

Thanks Scar for the credit card to pay for all our gas and hotel expenses!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

You are the man :thumbsup:

Somehow or another...it seemed like a fitting farewell gift. :beerchug: Just let me know when you get there so you can send the card back...

Great party, too, Charles. You and Tiffany have kept some great company.

Well, today's the day that you'll be burnin' up the asphalt...be safe out there you two.

I'm sorry to see Charles leave SoCal - the roads wont be the same without him! Fortunately, I got to show him how awesomely bad I am at pool :laugh:

It was great to see the west coast crew - all quality folks, and dangerous in a good way on two wheels :thumbsup: We all need to do a BBQ or randomly ride to Reno or something....

btw, I'd post the pic that was on my camera if it wasn't EXACTLY the same as the group shot that was posted. I cannot improve upon perfection.

I'm sorry to see Charles leave SoCal - the roads wont be the same without him! Fortunately, I got to show him how awesomely bad I am at pool :laugh:

It was great to see the west coast crew - all quality folks, and dangerous in a good way on two wheels :thumbsup: We all need to do a BBQ or randomly ride to Reno or something....

I'm onboard for that random ride to Reno...:laugh: Please permit me to precede the group and make some arrangements...

+9999999999999999999999! That's the "Usual Suspects" pose. :thumbsup:

That gang knows how to throw down! Not to mention an excellent group of riders! :beerchug:
You got that right!

Charles, check in when you get a chance!

--Wag--

Back