Prayers Please, friend of mine lost 5 family members.

Thank you everyone, Jerry is in Houston right now with his sister. I couldnt imagine something like this. Again, thank you my friends.

Thank you everyone, Jerry is in Houston right now with his sister. I couldnt imagine something like this. Again, thank you my friends.

James: As you know, I've been deeply focused on many things non-.oRg...and I missed this until this very moment.

Brother...I'm so very sorry. :heart-break:

You know where I am... If, and when...

James: As you know, I've been deeply focused on many things non-.oRg...and I missed this until this very moment.

Brother...I'm so very sorry. :heart-break:

You know where I am... If, and when...

Thank you Scar, you have PM.

How Tragic. We will never know why God chooses to allow things like this to happen. I pray for all families involved. :please:

:please::please: prayers sent

God gave us free will...

"Our lives are Gods give to us and what we do with and in our lives is our gift to God."

There are not my words it's just something I read somewhere that kinda stuck with me an stayed in my mind.

It is a times like these that we grieve for our friends, and our family. It put things into a different perspective. Things that would drive us crazy now seem not so important. Live life to the fullest and dont wait another day to tell someone you love them.

Back