Prayers For My Friends Please!!!

there are 4 more girls that had planned to do this with them. So everyone is stressing about it.

I read about this on this news also, so sad. My thoughts go out to you and all the families.

prayers sent for all affected by this tragedy.

1212.jpg

Prayers sent. I have a 14 y/o daughter. Her mother and I monitor her activities closely but one never knows.....

So sorry to hear of your fiends loss, very sad indeed. I have a prayer in my heart for all those with children. We should never have to bury our own child. If they only knew how much we love them, they might have a different look on the beauty of life.
Bubba

My prayers and best wishes are sent to the friends and families of these young girls. What I don't understand is why someone would think things are so bad that the only way they can solve their problems/issues is to take their own lives? I just don't understand the thought process that takes someone to this point.

Sincerest condolences to the family & friends of these two girls.......as well as the train driver involved.
I've been driving coal trains for 25 years, and I've lost count of how many times this type of situation (with varying outcomes) happens to myself, as well as my fellow workmates!
I have known of a few train drivers that just can't deal with the grief that comes from being involved in these incidents......to the point where they end up deeply depressed, with marriage and family breakdowns, and some have even taken their own life a few years down the track as a result of the built up feelings of guilt &/or grief.....
never any winners with stuff like this.....

Sincerest condolences to the family & friends of these two girls.......as well as the train driver involved.
I've been driving coal trains for 25 years, and I've lost count of how many times this type of situation (with varying outcomes) happens to myself, as well as my fellow workmates!
I have known of a few train drivers that just can't deal with the grief that comes from being involved in these incidents......to the point where they end up deeply depressed, with marriage and family breakdowns, and some have even taken their own life a few years down the track as a result of the built up feelings of guilt &/or grief.....
never any winners with stuff like this.....

the train driver is taking it very bad as well . He appologised many times to the familys , but the familys know it is not his fault. But i know he must still be devastated still.

I could not get thru the read without tears welling up.
How sad and horrible.

Sympathies to you and all those involved.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers im going to print all of this before fridays viewings to show ther family support from people across the country thanks very much.!

It's so hard to understand how they came to this point, but I'll be honest, if I'd had the Internet when I was a teen, things get tough (especially for girls I believe), you find someone to lean on, you get more and more mired down in all that you feel is wrong in your life...well, I think I can see how it came to this. We have all done it on some level, gotten so caught up in the "virtual life" and talking to others. It's so sad that they opted to do this; thankful that the others in the pact didn't follow through.

I know it's not always possible to watch everything your kids do online, but stories like this truly make you want to try harder to keep tabs on what's going on. Hindsight is 20/20; I can't imagine either family ever being able to "see" this coming :down:

It's so hard to understand how they came to this point, but I'll be honest, if I'd had the Internet when I was a teen, things get tough (especially for girls I believe), you find someone to lean on, you get more and more mired down in all that you feel is wrong in your life...well, I think I can see how it came to this. We have all done it on some level, gotten so caught up in the "virtual life" and talking to others. It's so sad that they opted to do this; thankful that the others in the pact didn't follow through.

I know it's not always possible to watch everything your kids do online, but stories like this truly make you want to try harder to keep tabs on what's going on. Hindsight is 20/20; I can't imagine either family ever being able to "see" this coming :down:

there were 7 girls who made the pact 3 showed 2 Went through with it one being my friends daughter Vanessa Dorwart.

there were 7 girls who made the pact 3 showed 2 Went through with it one being my friends daughter Vanessa Dorwart.

Yeah, any way you look at this, it's just tragic. The idea of "safety in numbers" comes to mind; if enough think this is a good idea, the pressure can overwhelm rational decisions...I'm surprised that just 2 of the group was enough knowing there were more involved. I just wish none of them had done it. I cannot fathom what their families are going through right now.

Back