So the time has finally come...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Well, it's been great...time for me to leave the "land of opportunity". Flight goes out tomorrow @ 9:30am out of LAX. Cali's been great...except for the damn taxes.
laugh.gif

Nice place, though...wouldn't mind coming back. I was absolutely priveleged and honored to meet up with some of the members from Cali...definitely a fine group of folks.
beerchug.gif
Rich, Guns, Charles, Vinny, lamb and shortboarder...these guys are definitely a blast to be with. It was fun for me to get to soak everything in and be a part of the group. Gonna miss you guys.
smile.gif

Now it's off to Hawaii for a couple of days...and then back to the rock. I get back to work two days after I arrive back home. Woohoo...
coffee.gif

All in all, life out here ain't so bad...just a bit fast-paced. It's a shame I didn't get a chance to head out to the PNW and visit some friends there...I was looking forward to it. Things didn't pan out all that well in that regard, but what can ya do? Such is life, I guess.

It'd be nice to stay longer...but truth be told, I'm kinda missing the little one and the mouse. I can't wait to see my son again...and to uh...get "re-acquainted" with the wifey. Ahem.
rock.gif
laugh.gif

So yeah...California, it's been real...it's been fun. It's been real fun. Time to say goodbye, though...much to my displeasure. It'd be real nice to spend more time with my parents out here, but I guess what needs to be done needs to be done. I'm going to miss them too.

I'm sorry to all the folks I didn't get to see. There's still so many on the list that I need to go and visit...some truly amazing folks. It's too bad that there just doesn't seem to be enough time.

I'm glad to still be a part of this family...albeit a somewhat lost and misplaced member, but a member nonetheless. You guys rock. Hopefully I can get around to finally meeting all the folks I'd like to...I know that my life would be that much more enriched if I had a chance to.

Ennyhoo...I guess I'll catch up with you folks later. I'll post up when I get home let you all know that I arrived safely. You all be safe and enjoy the ride...
beerchug.gif

And shave a hair or two for me, wouldja?
biggrin.gif

paul

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Pac

It was great to finally meet up with you
beerchug.gif
hav a good 1 Bro
super.gif

Stay safe and don't be a stranger...hope that pops is doing OK
rock.gif

Rich

glad you had a good trip...hope your dad is doing better and you have a safe trip home...you need to try to make it to the Bash one of these years
beerchug.gif

Stay in touch. You've been a stranger around here lately!

A safe trip now, ya hear?!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Definately stay in touch, and keep us informed about your possible plans to move out here. I hope your Dad is doing better.
beerchug.gif

Have a safe flight, it'd be safer if you flew out of LGB
wink.gif
, and leave my hairs out of it!!! I don't shave where the sun don't shine
SHOCKED.gif

Well, I'm back home.
smile.gif
The Traveling Bud is safe...just hafta get out and find some pic opps. Thanks for all the well-wishes, folks...much appreciated. :beerchug:

So yeah...was out in Cali for about a month. Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer earlier this year in May. Great. It's been a tough road...in almost all aspects. Emotionally, physcologically, financially...you name it. So far so good, though...the docs in cali seem to have the cancer thing under control. Thank goodness for that.

Noticed a few members need some prayers...they are done and sent. Get better, guys.

Nice new looks on the board...looking pretty there, Cappy.
thumb_up.gif
I especially dig the 3D kanji in the bakcground. Nice!

But yeah...it's late, I'm tired, and the fam is waiting. See you folks in a bit...thanks for all the love.
smile.gif

paul

smile.gif

Back