Charles' Going Away

Had lunch with Charles and Tiffany yesterday. Tiffany is a delightful lady and we're definitely going to need her along on our rides!

Charles, of course, was good to see again. I still need to figure out how to pack some weight on that boy!!! ;-)

Lunch was entirely too little time to spend with them and then see them leave. I hope they're doing okay.

And no, I forgot to take the stupid camera for some pics. You'll just have to take my word for it!

:D

--Wag--

Safe travels Charles, Tiffiany and puppies. We in the mid west, BusaWhipped to be exact, are very excited that Charles will be closer and we get to meet Tiffiany. Charles is going to LOVE Eureka Springs, when he gets a chance to come out.

Post up Charles when you get settled and I hope you take lots of pics of your journey to TX. :thumbsup:

Had lunch with Charles and Tiffany yesterday. Tiffany is a delightful lady and we're definitely going to need her along on our rides!

Charles, of course, was good to see again. I still need to figure out how to pack some weight on that boy!!! ;-)

Lunch was entirely too little time to spend with them and then see them leave. I hope they're doing okay.

And no, I forgot to take the stupid camera for some pics. You'll just have to take my word for it!

:D

--Wag--

Thanks for the update, Lou! Very cool of you to keep us posted on Charles' move East. Tiffany is pretty cool, isn't she? :beerchug:

Back