Shortboarder
Lamb

People we need to make sure we contact:
BA Busa
SD1300
CharlesBusa

More?  
whistling.gif
  Surely I'm missing some folks so please chime in...I'm sending PMs to the everyone on the above lists.

Idea #1:

Lamb & Scar (+/- SD1300 (Mark)) depart San Diego early Sunday, meet up with Gunny and proceed toward the desert to meet up w/Craig (Shortboarder).

Craig:  Do you think you could meet us between PS and Hemet?  
please.gif

Possibly have lunch in Idyllwild/do the 243 to Banning or the 74 into Palm Desert
rock.gif

Anyone have any suggestions for other roads?

This is gonna be sweet!  
drools.gif

Scar

Scar___08__Feb_9__08__2__e_.jpg

K. I'll send them the link to this thread, as well...

Thanks.

BTW, Gunny, if I DO bring the '06, we'll have matching bikes... Hm....

Craig: I have titanium 2Bros on the '06, so you can enjoy the sound track on that one, to mix it up a bit.

laugh.gif

K.  I'll send them the link to this thread, as well...

Thanks.

BTW, Gunny, if I DO bring the '06, we'll have matching bikes...  Hm....

Craig:  I have titanium 2Bros on the '06, so you can enjoy the sound track on that one, to mix it up a bit.  

laugh.gif
bring the new lead sled so I can get a good look at the front

All righty then...I've sent PMs to all the players.

We should be having a volley of conversation with this...

Looks like I'll be spending the weekend in Jualin at the KQ ranch but I still want to ride

How long a day are you talkin'?......I prolly can't make it though. Amy is in Iraq and my Mom is in the hospital, I'm flying solo with the kids.

DD

How long a day are you talkin'?......I prolly can't make it though.  Amy is in Iraq and my Mom is in the hospital,  I'm flying solo with the kids.

DD
1/2 a day for me, it's a family day. Meet up at Pala ride the 76 to the 79 to the 371 to the 74 and down the seven stairs in to palm dessert then ( I would like ) the 111 to the 86 to 78 and Back to Julian.

How long a day are you talkin'?......I prolly can't make it though.  Amy is in Iraq and my Mom is in the hospital,  I'm flying solo with the kids.

DD
Vinny:

I think we could do something to hook you into the ride for as long as you're able.

I didn't know about your Mom, and am sorry to hear.
sad.gif

If you could get out for an hour or so, I'll bet the group would collectively agree to do something specifically and especially to include you. I say this without consulting any of them, but you're our bro, and that's how we roll...

What say you?

Don't wanna slow you guys up......go out and enjoy the day.  Thanks. you're a class A act.

Just take Lots-of-pics.........

DD

OK gents, I'm there. So we meet at Pala Sunday. Let's pick a time and I'm good to go.
Mark

Back