EPIC EFFING SUNDAY (w/pix)

You Guys Have NO IDEA!!! Unless you've ridden with Scar and his group of phenomenal riders!

I'm Yash, and I'm the guy in the picture with the "Kanji-less" 08' Busa. Out of the 75,000 total miles I have under my belt, this ride was the best one I've ever been on! I had no idea these incredible roads were near us until Scar and his team introduced us. Props to his riding ability too! This guy has control over that 555lb machine!

Thanks again, Scar! Plenty more bad-A$$ rides to come!
ThumbsUp.gif
egitarre77.gif

Big Rod is itching to get out to Palomar again too! I don't think we'll hear from Will anytime soon, he's frightened of us going on another 410 mile trip!!
puke.gif

You Guys Have NO IDEA!!!  Unless you've ridden with Scar and his group of phenomenal riders!  

I'm Yash, and I'm the guy in the picture with the "Kanji-less" 08' Busa.  Out of the 75,000 total miles I have under my belt, this ride was the best one I've ever been on!  I had no idea these incredible roads were near us until Scar and his team introduced us.  Props to his riding ability too!  This guy has control over that 555lb machine!  

Thanks again, Scar!  Plenty more bad-A$$ rides to come!  
ThumbsUp.gif

egitarre77.gif

Big Rod is itching to get out to Palomar again too!  I don't think we'll hear from Will anytime soon, he's frightened of us going on another 410 mile trip!!
puke.gif
Yash!!!

Dog, what a blast. I'm telling you~it was so great to have you and your friends make a day out of it with me. Rod is a great rider, too (even without a 'busa under him); totally track ready. Will's progress was amazing by the end of the day. And you...well, every time I looked for you...right there you were. 'nuff said, yo.

Most excellent.

Let me know if Rod can rearrange his schedule. That'd be ____ on a Ritz. Mmm Mmmmmm...good cracker.

Among the countless awesome aspects of meeting new people and making new friends, FINALLY, I got an opportunity to ride alongside a bike (nearly) identical to mine. What a piece of art. Our bikes (please forgive my 'me' moment) are so insanely beautiful. Thanks for trusting me to ride parallel for awhile while I studied 'art' in motion. Decidedly a rare treat.

You guys were beaming at the end of the day, and I am so proud to have been a catalyst for that. That's very cool that you all enjoyed yourselves so thoroughly.

Thanks for the props, too. I'm humbled.

Can't wait for next weekend...

Scar
zzwhip.gif

ps...I'll never forget the look on Will's face when you told him (at 6pm) that we were going to do Palomar four more times before heading home. Absolutely priceless.

My Therapist says I will be ok if I stop reading Scar's posts...
Hmm, I never knew of a motorcyclist in need of a therapist!?
brave.gif
Then you have never ridden the SoCal canyon roads every weekend for over a year and then moved to the midwest during the height of winter! I could go on but it is just too depressing...
banghead.gif

ohthedrama.gif
zzwhip.gif

pillepalle.gif

You should put your bike in 6th gear and get your lilly-white out here, brother.

Definitely, Our bikes look fantastic! And I'm honored YOU let ME run parallel with you dude.

The front end just looks so Majestic and Lion-like. It kind of freaked me out when you were on my tail and I saw you in the rear view.
cool.gif

And the mixture of friends you had were incredibly well versed in riding knee down man.

Haha! Will is gonna crap a brick if I ask him to come out again. In fact, I think he deleted my number, because I called him and he asked me who it was!

If you guys are in SoCal, Do yourselves a favor and PM Scar to finally use your bike for what it was intended...
beerchug.gif

Dude !!!!!! Is my seat done yet ? I can't believe I sidelined my bike, because my tushi was hurting ! Now the GEL is on backorder and all I can do is check tire pressure !!! I might have to borrow a bike from somebody just for one day with Scar !! Since he likes the 'BLACKS' I don't want to miss another ride like that. You guys are amazing !!! that's the kind of riding every sportbiker needs to expirience , to understand what his bike was made for. Super props to all you guys . When my seat is done I will be glad to join the herd again .

Dude !!!!!! Is my seat done yet ? I can't believe I sidelined my bike, because my tushi was hurting ! Now the GEL is on backorder and all I can do is check tire pressure !!! I might have to borrow a bike from somebody just for one day with Scar !! Since he likes the 'BLACKS' I don't want to miss another ride like that. You guys are amazing !!! that's the kind of riding every sportbiker needs to expirience , to understand what his bike was made for. Super props to all you guys . When my seat is done I will be glad to join the herd again .
Leon...

rofl.gif

Your tushi? That's just wrong on so many levels. Maybe we can find some gel on Tell-a-Joke Canyon Road (maybe someone lost some on one of those harrowing corners). And then we could carry it home in some fluffy facial tissue! OMG!

I wonder if someone paid Abe off to hold your bike hostage...Hm...but I digress. Perhaps Russ V. Agra?

As I see it, the only way last Sunday's ride could have been any better is if you'd been with us. We have to find an alternative to your bike being side-buttoned. It's just unacceptable. At this writing, I'm jonesin' for some shreddin' with one of my favorite people on the planet; I cannot imagine what it must be like for you. We'll have to arrange some counseling.

Well, your tire pressure is probably quite accurate, and the BMW badge is probably fairly shiny.

laugh.gif

Dude, seriously; we need to fix that seat situation on your scoot.

...and, for the record, I said: "I have no problem with the blacks"...

tounge.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
You are killing me ! Yes the badge ( BMW ) is shiny ! If I clean this bike anymore I can sell it as " NEW " . But you are right....there has to be someone on toilet-tissue-canyon who is going to not need his seat anymore , after expiriencing one of those three hard curves , he'll encounter.
bump.gif

But hopefully there is a gel-bubble or two on it's way to my seat guy, which name shall not be mentioned.
spank.gif
If I have to sit out one more weekend I know what the guys on the east coast feel like , all the time !! Mager Suckige !
cursin.gif
I'm just going to follow you guys in my car and drink my sorrows away
all_coholic.gif
.ANYWAYS, you SIR, have a good one and I will talk to you later.
please.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

awesome pics as usual SCAR!! I would've loved to join ya, but I was high performance track riding with Charlesbusa and Lamb(orghini)Busa. I should've told you guys we were in Rosamond so you could've included us in your Sunday route so you guys could hang out with us for a few minutes. But our location is a bit far from where you guys were riding. Maybe next time.

awesome pics as usual SCAR!! I would've loved to join ya, but I was high performance track riding with Charlesbusa and Lamb(orghini)Busa. I should've told you guys we were in Rosamond so you could've included us in your Sunday route so you guys could hang out with us for a few minutes. But our location is a bit far from where you guys were riding. Maybe next time.
Ryan...great pix in the Big Willow thread.

Looks like you had a great time...in fact, if I was forced to go to the track, I'd pick you three with whom to go.

I'm still considering a holiday weekend ride grouping...you available?

Very cool!

If I can get the bike back to street legal trim again before Friday. I'll keep you up to date. What's the ride plan for this weekend?

If I can get the bike back to street legal trim again before Friday. I'll keep you up to date. What's the ride plan for this weekend?
tick tock tick tock tick tock (is your bike back to street-trim?)

1. Well, we're going to do Palomar for sure.
2. We're going to get into Julian for pie, for sure.
3. The 243 is being repaved, so I think I'll leave that one alone for a couple of weeks; that's out.
4. Hemet is hot, but it's only a gas-pit on the way to the 371/Idyllwild.

Let me ruminate on this one a bit, Ryan. I should have all the routes percolated over lunch and I'll launch a new thread.

This one should be 'open invite'.

tick tock tick tock.

Dude; the rides are better with you on them. Please make the effort to get 'er done and come meet some new peeps.

Scar

Me thinks the next time you go ..take along a box of " Puffs *Plus " ..that way all will be covered ..
cool.gif

Back