SoCal Riders Lets Ride 12/13-12/14

Fantastic to see you posting up even after this arduous weekend and your mondo-ride home, brother.

I'm glad you could make it. We're honored that you'd come such a long way to spend possibly the crappiest weather weekend of the year with us. :laugh:

Your pictures came out WAY better than mine! Nice work. Guess I'll have to try harder in the future to get some images that compare to yours.

You're welcome here any time~

Heres a few more pics. Once again guys it was a blast. We definately made the most of what we had to work with...

San Diego 036.jpg

San Diego 037.jpg

San Diego 038.jpg

San Diego 039.jpg

San Diego 041.jpg

San Diego 044.jpg

San Diego 045.jpg

San Diego 046.jpg

San Diego 047.jpg

San Diego 049.jpg

Fantastic to see you posting up even after this arduous weekend and your mondo-ride home, brother.

I'm glad you could make it. We're honored that you'd come such a long way to spend possibly the crappiest weather weekend of the year with us. :laugh:

Your pictures came out WAY better than mine! Nice work. Guess I'll have to try harder in the future to get some images that compare to yours.

You're welcome here any time~

Your pics are great.... And... I didn't get any snow... See ya next time...

Time for bed, got to be up way early for work...

Last edited:
What is riverdancing? in which pic? ???

Nevermind, I was lookin for them to be in short little green skirts... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
great pics guys! looks like a lot of fun...Good to see some faces I haven't seen since MMP. And Vinny's motard is BADA$$!!!!!!!

@Vinny: I'm planning on getting me a supermoto (prolly either a CR450F w/slicks or KTM Motard sometime next year) and start hitting my local track, Grange Motor Circuit. Lemme know if you're down with doing that next year.

congrats on Wasabi hitting 31,000. Quite an achievment, especially for a bike barely a year old? WOW!!

congrats on Wasabi hitting 31,000. Quite an achievment, especially for a bike barely a year old? WOW!!

Thanks, Ryan. Thanks very much. I'm glad I've gotten to share some of those great miles with you!

I thought you were going to get another busa, yo! What's up with the rumblings of a street-fightin' motard in your future?

:whistle:

Thanks, Ryan. Thanks very much. I'm glad I've gotten to share some of those great miles with you!

I thought you were going to get another busa, yo! What's up with the rumblings of a street-fightin' motard in your future?

:whistle:

I'm conflicted my friend. I assure, one day, it'll be a busa in my future. The motard for me will purely be a track bike. Since I'll be doing the RN schooling thang the next 2 years, I won't have a lot of time and money for sportbike trackdays. Grange is only a couple minutes from where I live and it only costs $20/day to practice (vs $150 to $270 per trackday for sportbikes...yikes). plus if I wanna ride some MX or SX tracks, it's just a matter of swiping out the slicks for some knobbies.

I'm conflicted my friend. I assure, one day, it'll be a busa in my future. The motard for me will purely be a track bike. Since I'll be doing the RN schooling thang the next 2 years, I won't have a lot of time and money for sportbike trackdays. Grange is only a couple minutes from where I live and it only costs $20/day to practice (vs $150 to $270 per trackday for sportbikes...yikes). plus if I wanna ride some MX or SX tracks, it's just a matter of swiping out the slicks for some knobbies.

Yes, of course, I see your point. You'll keep the Jix, I presume? After you get your degree and take the Nurse's Hypocratic Oath, you'll be rollin' in dough!!!

I support your decision 100%, as long as you can continue to occasionally get out with the busa fam.

How's Paul?

Oh, yeah, Scar. I would've felt right at home! :D

And btw, just how many frickin' helmets DO you have, anyway?! :poke:

Owen, good to see you again, even if just in pics. (Could I bum a smoke offa ya? :D )

Vinny, good to see you too.

Danny, great pics, man. Glad you had a safe trip out and back.

--Wag--

I got home around 4:30pm. Yes an exciting couple of days. Now we can say remember when? I didn't get any pics and the video camera would have been useless since the rain and fog would have obscured the lens. "Obscured" hmmm big word of the day. Lamb, thanks so much for putting me up for the weekend. Scar it was good to finally meet you. You guys have a room in L.A. if you need one. Dan good to see you again, let's not make it so long next time. I was good to see you again Vinny,... Marines, always prepared for the weather...sheesh! And a cool helmet too!

I just wish BABusa could have been there when we were stopped and holding our tailpipes to get some feeling back in our cold wet hands. :laugh:

Oh and one more for Lamb and Scar too who wanted a Hayabusa Hoodie:

Hoodie 1.JPG

Close up: Yeah, sometimes I'm my best form of entertainment.
I need a job.

Hoodie 2.JPG

Last edited:
I got home around 4:30pm. Yes an exciting couple of days. Now we can say remember when? I didn't get any pics and the video camera would have been useless since the rain and fog would have obscured the lens. "Obscured" hmmm big word of the day. Lamb, thanks so much for putting me up for the weekend. Scar it was good to finally meet you. You guys have a room in L.A. if you need one. Dan good to see you again, let's not make it so long next time. I was good to see you again Vinny,... Marines, always prepared for the weather...sheesh! And a cool helmet too!

I just wish BABusa could have been there when we were stopped and holding our tailpipes to get some feeling back in our cold wet hands. :laugh:

Oh and one more for Lamb and Scar too who wanted a Hayabusa Hoodie:

Right on, Owen.

First I want to tell you how glad I am that your garage door was shut for that pose-a-thon with the hoodie! :rofl:

You're always welcome here, too. As far as riders on the .oRg go, you're legendary and your 'busa with 126,000+ miles (?) well, what can I say...you're an inspiration to me!

Thanks to you as well, for making the mondo trip to SD to join us for the crappiest weather weekend in recent memory.

Snow. Huh. Who'd have thought.

Like Lamb said, next time, we'll hook it up a little further North, and the time after that, a little further East.

You were an awesome addition to the weekend festivities. Thanks for coming!

Oh, yeah, Scar. I would've felt right at home! :D

And btw, just how many frickin' helmets DO you have, anyway?! :poke:

--Wag--

Hmmm... 8. But the on one the far right is identical to the one on the far left (my personal favorite; as mentioned in a previous thread, it's in exactly the right stage of 'wear'). I figure when that one finally gives it up, I'll have a brand new replacement. Sick, I know.

:moon:

Very nice pictures Y'all.
Wish I could ahve joined you.
I like Helmet row, Scar. Looks like the corner going up the stairs at my place. LOL.
Can never have to many helmets.:laugh:
Glad everyone had fun and made it safe and sound.
Some day I will be bale to join you all out there.

great pics guys! looks like a lot of fun...Good to see some faces I haven't seen since MMP. And Vinny's motard is BADA$$!!!!!!!

@Vinny: I'm planning on getting me a supermoto (prolly either a CR450F w/slicks or KTM Motard sometime next year) and start hitting my local track, Grange Motor Circuit. Lemme know if you're down with doing that next year.

Sounds good......may try to pick up a CRF myself.....track only. This shiyatt is fun!

Back