VEGAS 2006

bump and have fun and be safe
hey dude are you going
rock.gif

Rich, gimmie a call with reservation #'s and such. Can't wait....getting....getting...no...head can't explode....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
wow.gif
Only 5 days left!

I'll be rolling in late Friday afternoon, I'll have to get off work early just to do that and I don't have any vacation time coming (new job). Don't know how many will be riding with me yet.

Do you guys have a meeting place picked out for Friday night?
Do you guys have a meeting place picked out for Saturday morning prior to the Death Valley ride?

I'll be rolling in late Friday afternoon, I'll have to get off work early just to do that and I don't have any vacation time coming (new job). Don't know how many will be riding with me yet.

Do you guys have a meeting place picked out for Friday night?
Do you guys have a meeting place picked out for Saturday morning prior to the Death Valley ride?
Friday night we will do something on the Strip...Saturday meeting place hasn't been picked yet
biggrin.gif

PM me a phone # that we can reach you at
wink.gif

Alright gang...On Saturday we're going to meet at the Gas Station on Route 160 heading to Pahrump. If you are on I-15 N/S get off on exit 33 Pahrump/Blue Diamond Road. Go past the Silverton/Bass Pro Shops and keep heading out. When you think that your about to leave civilization(which you are) you will see a gas station at the intersection of 160 & 159. Can't miss it, it just pops up in the middle of nowhere. We'll be meeting there at 8:30am and rolling out at 9am. From here we'll head out to Shoshone and then onto Death Valley and make the loop back. Guess we can decide if we want to come back into Vegas via 95(straight and boring) or back through Shoshone or Pahrump. THIS PART IS IMPORTANT!!!! THERE HAVE BEEN ALOT OF FATALITIES ON 160 IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS SO THERE ARE A LOT OF SPEED TRAPS ON THE VEGAS SIDE OF 160. Everytime I go into town I see at least 3-5 people pulled over especially during high traffic times of the day. The cops are not messing around with the speed limits through this section or messing around in general. It has been very heavily patrolled in the last 1-2 months. Really behave through here and it will save you a headache or two. If you need more preceise directions just pm me where your coming from and I'll get more specific.

Only a few more days left!!! Drive safe out here!

Wayne

I hope we're planning togo thru Tecopa on our way to Shoshone
biggrin.gif

Its almost time, time to prep the trailer
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm all ready to go, just need more info on the hotel room.
Rich, if I don't hear from you I'll call you when I'm on the road.

Yep....Tecopa turnoff on 160 to Shoshone and then Shoshone to Furnace Creek...Furnace Creek to whereever our tires desire. Gonna be a beautiful weekend with temps in low 80's.

awright...hitting the road tomorrow AM for a blast through the desert. have a safe ride everyone, + see you in VEGAS
beerchug.gif

Back