VEGAS 2006

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
Its time to start planning the now "Official Hayabusa .ORG" Vegas run. Last year we went mid May and it was smokin'
hot.gif
so this year it will be April 21-23
cool.gif

So post up if your in
cool.gif

Here is the list so far:

1. BA BUSA
2. thrasherfox
3. Charlesbusa
4. busahaya
5. Gunnybusa
6. Big Daddy Chris
7. shortBoarder
8. ROYZGSX
9. ZEUS
10. BurbankBusaBoy
11. nyrazedbusa
12. Big O
13. Wag
14. dl6996
15. BiggerDanno
16. rubbersidedown
17. Lamb Busa

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143254254 -->

cool.gif

I'm there  
cool.gif

But I gotta go back LATE Sat or Sunday morning, I have to work at 1:15pm
sad.gif

But I'm definately there all day Fri and Sat
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139103236 -->

Its the weekend after Easter and before the AMA races at Fontana.

Maybe next year ! All my money is going on my wedding and honeymoon.

if I'm not booked like I usually am that time of year, I'd be down.

Does everybody block-book a hotel or is it every man for themselves?

Once we get a idea of how many are going I'll check on getting some group rates
wink.gif

cant make it myself...me and my girls 6 year anniversary...damn did it have to land exactly on those dates..plus im in over my head with the new ride im tryin to get..so wish me luck on that one
cool.gif

DooooooooooooH!
sad.gif
I'm workin in Hawaii the 2nd half of April! Take lots - o - pix for us that cant go. - K

I'm so in! (If my wife says it's ok.)
blush.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif
+1  (SAME HERE) and if she says no, I swear I'll ask a second time!  Wheres the launch pad gonna be?  aka where will we be leaving from....? Oh and also will we be riding with any members of the law enforcement community to get us out of any potential speeding tickets and the like? I just went up to Central Cali, SLO area from Los Angeles over this last weekend and they are OUT IN FORCE Like i have never seen before! Plus i got one of them emails that said something along the lines of some campaign to write a grip of tickets in the next few monthes and the Chippers got 20 new Interceptors and this and that. This is only here in CA if the email has any legitamacy to it. If there are no Badges going i've got a Los Angeles Sheriff Buddy who rides a busa (and im currently thinking to myself why i have not told him about this board)....anyways im sure he will be down and hes a hell of a nice guy....Count me in, i been itchin to toss them BONESSSSS......HIT ME MOTHER PLUCKER HIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

<!--EDIT|BurbankBusaBoy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139290907 -->

Back