So who is this Tufbusa?

Ok....one more;

Here are myself, ZXmurphy, and BABUSA talkin' to Steven (off-camera) with our Michelin hats on.

(hats courtesy of BABUSA!)

169166862-L.jpg

You know guys, I'm thinking my persona here has far exceeded my abilities! About the only thing that hasn't been exacerbated here is the wide berth I give Michelin tires.

MJN and BABUSA forced me to wear that damn Michelin Hat all weekend or they wouldn't feed me. BUMS!

I do thank you all for the kind words. It's not that I'm good at anything, it's just that I have had lots more years to practice than most. I have 40 plus years now of playing with motorcycles and I get just as much enjoyment today as I did on that first harley with a kick start and suicide shift. I love harleys and still have one today.

And GregBob, he is such a sly guy. He calls me this morning and says "I posted up a positive thread about you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, think you could put a themostat and cushdrive in my busa tonight and by the way, I like Coors Light and Peperoni Pizza! Outfoxxed once again. :poke:

It looks like Greg and I are heading to Thunderhill for the weekend so I suppose it's in my best interest to keep his busa in READY shape. The alternative is, I'll have to share my ride at the track. I'm ready for a weekend of play and GregBob is a great guy to do it with! :woot:

I just pray I can keep up! :please:

Are you two sharing a room per chance?

:laugh:

Just kidding, of course. It's the greatest to have someone offer you their 'wing' and share their years of experience with you.

Likewise, it's equally great to share with others the lessons you-yourself have learned.

Nice props for a friend, yo. It's the .oRg way.

:beerchug:

Scar

When he has his helmet and gear on before a session at the track, he tells me stuff to work on and looks at me with these blue eyes that lock onto my eyes and penetrate through all the distractions.........

Ummmm....errrrrr....uhhhhhh.....does that read "funny" to anyone else ????

No disrespect intended.......

He's a bum! That's all you need to know. :whistle:

Okay, so he's a damn good riding bum that can thrash many riders on the track, but he's still a bum.

:laugh:

P.S. I have to agree with him on the Michelin POV. I like the feedback from Bridgestone much better.

Dang it!

I hate that I am so far away....

Great read gents!
Yall have fun at the track!

Looks like GregBob will be going to Thunder Hill by himself this weekend. I'm saddened that I won't be enjoying the fun as well but so goes life.:handball:

If any of you will be enjoying the 70 degree weather at Thunder Hill Saturday and/or Sunday, be sure to look GregBob up. He will be spankin his white busa with the right side lower painted primer gray.

Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving!

I can tell you guys this much about Steven, He's a charmer.... That's all I'm saying! :whistle:

When he has his helmet and gear on before a session at the track, he tells me stuff to work on and looks at me with these blue eyes that lock onto my eyes and penetrate through all the distractions.........

Ummmm....errrrrr....uhhhhhh.....does that read "funny" to anyone else ????

No disrespect intended.......

Yeah I didn't think we were allowed to even mention another dude's eyes unless the thing got shot out...

:rulez:

Back