So I have a conversation at the gas station...

PADEROLIS

Registered
I am at work right now and was just at the gas station filling up a new car(Nissan), a guy pulls in on an 2008 R1 with the race graphics body. I complimented the bike and naturally told him about me being a rider too and about the Busa. He tells me he used to have one but it got stolen about a year ago, I then ask him what year he had. He tells me it was an 07 when they changed it to a wider back end and it was blue and white!! HUH!!???

Of course I had to ask; " Are you sure you had a Suzuki Hayabusa, because the body did'nt change in 2007 and it never was offered in a blue/white color option. He tells me he is positive and that he bought it brand new at the dealership(did'nt mention which one) for $13,500. I now pull out the ol iPhone and show him pics of mine and say "This bike"? He says "Yeah the Suzuki Hayabusa, look it up on the internet... trust me"! I tell him he might want to check the net himself because something about his Busa did'nt seem right!!

If he only knew what he had he would have had a better security system

That Blue & White 07 is a

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY

Rare Bike ??? ??? ???

If he only knew what he had he would have had a better security system

That Blue & White 07 is a

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY

Rare Bike ??? ??? ???

No wonder it was stolen...probably by leprechauns

Seriously though...my local stealership will send bikes "somewhere" and have
them custom painted and modified with exhaust or what have you and then
stick them back on the "new" showroom floor. (I really don't know if they are
"brand new" or not) But...maybe that's something that happened and he just
didn't know (duh :banghead:) that it wasn't STOCK from Suzuki that way.

For a minute i thought this thread would include a hot chick....

son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat.jpg

I've had several people (fellow enthusiasts at bike shows included) ask me why I didn't buy the factory turbo model they see on youtube all the time ??? some people just make assumptions left and right.

I think I figured it out.

He had saddlebags, you know, the wide rear-end model. It's custom-order.

Did he mention he's also color blind? If he wasn't he would have known it was silver/blue. Problem solved.

Too funny .
Reminds me of the guy who was at my msf class .
He noticed my Busa helmet and said 'I have one and it's an 09 too. It's all blue ?' I say really , hmmmm?
Then he goes into all the work he's done to it which included
CHROME CAMS AND HEAD GASKETS ???
:rofl:
It was all I could do to not laugh the hardest I've ever laughed in my life !
Chrome cams :rofl:

I'd really like to get me some of those chrome cams! Maybe some chrome valves, too...
When I upgraded to chrome dyna beads, I could really tell the difference!

Don't let him fuul you. The '07 in blue and white was the Xtra Edition with the factory turbo. He would've mentioned the turbo before he mentioned the color.

(:rofl::rofl:just in case anyone missed my sarcasm)

Back