How the conversation went...

Happy that it turned out the way it did.
But now that you have a trench dug, how about a sprinkler system?:laugh:

1st - Im glad he is ok

2nd - If your the Captain doesnt that make him the Admiral

3rd - Tell him the Busa weighs less than the Harley, ( He could have gotten out from
under the Busa and saved himself a lifetime of you grinning at him )

:laugh:

I think I would have had a heartattack if I had got that call!!!! So glad your Dad is OK!!! Hope the bike is alright. But in fairness to your Mom, I have been in her shoes. When I saw Dennis laying in the middle of the street with Luci on top, I just about freaked too. Dennis lost his footing stopping on the wet street infront of our house and threw himself under Luci as she went down, so she didn't mess up her new paint job!!!! That is LOVE!!! :laugh:

I so glad he is ok.

Maybe I had better not mention this to him when I see him in the gym next week!

Would this classify as a slow go low side! Hey, if after 50 years this is how he breaks his cherry...what a way to go, at home in the yard with the whole family.

Glad he's ok! This will be good at the dinner table for years!

This is going to be a Wonderfull Memory to share with others one day......................Good Stuff CAPP

Glad everything is ok. Hope your moms nerves come down that kinda scare can keep the heart racing for a while..

My mom would have called 911 an not called me I unfortunately going into panic an poor judgment mode. My mom knows I probably would have died racing home running lights an splitting cars :down:

Gee maybe he will own a CanAm Spyder before long :whistle: :laugh:

Bet mom was happy to hear your voice on the phone... :)

Would this classify as a slow go low side! Hey, if after 50 years this is how he breaks his cherry...what a way to go, at home in the yard with the whole family.

Glad he's ok! This will be good at the dinner table for years!

He's 70 and can still out run me... Its embarrassing.... Emmbarrasing I tell ya...

Update.... So you just have to know my dad... He gets up at 5am every morning and goes to the gym to work out, been doing that for 40 years... He used to run marathons all the time, then we went to bicycles, he has always ridden motorcycles....... anyway, when the bike went down his ankle twisted over on its side then that pulled him on over, his knee twisted and it basically launched him the rest of the way off the bike... I looked at his ankle today and it is the size of a grape fruit and completely black and blue. He also told me his knee was hurting, we looked and his inner thigh and knee are black and blue. There is a pretty good chance he pulled his ACL, he is walking (Hobbling) on it so I am sure he will be Okay... He is frustrated cause he sits in the shop watching football and he wants to be over washing and cleaning the bike... It's killin him to just sit there....... My mom had a walker that my grandmother used before she died... She took it to my dad and it had a sign on it that read "Yes I fell off my Harley" I will put a pic of that up later......

Cap

Last edited:
OMG, she did not do that. I like her. :poke:
Sorry to hear he's hurting. Thanks for the update.

Back