So I have a conversation at the gas station...

LMAO! Good one Aaron. That's the problem with this town too many posers that think they know everything about bikes or got to be one better than you.

Funny how it is when you tell people you have a busa (and really do) and they dont believe you, then show up with it and their mad at you. I have friends like that around town.
Posted via Mobile Device

I HATE talking to people about motorcycles (when I'm not on mine) and they ask "what kind of bike do you have ?" I just say "a Suzuki". Because I know I'm going to get the same look I give to all the other people.

Why are they mad?

I've never had anyone question my ownership of a Busa. Most people go "Woah!"

My stepdad asked what size the engine was. I said "1300cc." He said, "WTF?!"
He didn't know there were sport bikes with such large displacement.

I had a guy on a Harley tell me that he thinks Busa riders must have massive balls. I thanked him and then said "We think the same thing about HD riders, because anyone who rides one of them is clearly not afraid of dying." :rofl:

Here in the states EVERYBODY has a Busa at home, or something that can beat 1

There are lots of those "prototype" motorcycles here in North Georgia. Every other person I talk to has a friend of a cousin whose brother-in-law has one of the fastest motorcycles in the world.

Really love their stories, especially when in front of their crowd of friends, and I think to myself "Should I call him/her out on this".

I have to agree with you on this one Skydiver! Its like getting the comments I get when I am getting gas.... "Hey nice busa!... But they are for only straight line riding and they dont corner for Sh!T!" I just smile back and keep the comment to myself! If only they knew!!! :whistle::laugh:

OMG, that's my FAVORITE! I don't know how I get ANYWHERE when I'm riding it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to plan a route someplace with no turns? Ridiculous. Can't believe I bought this non-cornering POS! I've heard the 95 Blue/White 1100cc LE with the factory turbo handled its ash off though! :rofl::rofl:

There are lots of those "prototype" motorcycles here in North Georgia. Every other person I talk to has a friend of a cousin whose brother-in-law has one of the fastest motorcycles in the world.

Lol. So, is it just the Southern States that are plagued with liars, or do the Yankees have the same problem?

Lol. So, is it just the Southern States that are plagued with liars, or do the Yankees have the same problem?

I dont' know the answer to this question, maybe some of the northern riders will chime in and let us know.

But here in the southern states, depending on who you ask the Busa is one of the slowest modes of tansportation around.

But here in the southern states, depending on who you ask the Busa is one of the slowest modes of tansportation around.

Well, I have heard there is a lot of inbreeding in some parts of the Confederacy. (Present company excluded, of course.)

Well, I have heard there is a lot of inbreeding in some parts of the Confederacy. (Present company excluded, of course.)

Here in the south you get lots of stories about the dreaded "Busa Killer".

Worked with a guy - His cousin owned a Busa killer -

Turned out I knew his cousin - the cousin had a nice bike, It was the tiger striped Honda CBR1000RR (Don't remember what year), and he had never raced a Busa Before.

Back at work I was talking to the guy and told him, your cousin says he has never raced a Busa before, he did not know if the bike would out run a Busa or not, and had no inclination to find out.

Never another word about this particular "Busa Killer".

Back