So far so good

ditchdr

Registered
Well I got a used ridding mower, a weed eater edger and blower. Put out countless flyers ( put them on mail boxes) in just my neighborhood alone. I have aprox 2000 more I want to get out this weekend.

I have 10 customers on contract, and have bid on a few bigger jobs. One is a 5 acre estate, one is a year round contract for a chain of service stations, and a few leaf removal jobs.

I printed up nice new pro looking contracts, even ordered business cards as well as signage for the truck. I am getting on average of 3 to 4 calls a day so it looks like it is going well.. People are liking the 25.00 special, but I let them know it is a contract price. if they do not sign a contract it goes up to 30.00 per lawn. I timed my self and I am spending on average 21 min per lawn to mow edge weed eat and blow.. So if i can do 3 a hour I am in the 75 a hour range..

Well wish me luck and pray that I get busier so I can buy Jules Busa lol

Good Job! Cool! I mow my own (2 acre) yard, but it seems like everyone else is looking for reliable lawn service, around here anyway:thumbsup:

good luck :beerchug:

you might want to be careful about flyers around mailboxes, a buddy of mine hired a kid to pass out flyers in a couple neighborhoods (he was supposed to knock on the doors and give them to the people)...well, the kid took a shortcut and put them in the mailboxes...a few days later, my buddy received a notice from the post office that someone had complained and he was going to be fined for every notice they found out had been placed in a mailbox

oh no not "in" mail boxes, I either put them under the flag, or thumb tack them to the post.

I have a good idea, tho,, What about *Bikini Lawn Care*

I could get 50 to 70 a lawn lol

oh no not "in" mail boxes, I either put them under the flag, or thumb tack them to the post.

You laugh! It's been done here in KC!!!

You are going to buy Busa Jules? you taking donations? (if you provide video of course)... :rofl: what did hubby have to say about this transaction anyway? :laugh:

Sweet and all that free advertising she got off the nightly news.. Hum ok I need some hotties to apply.. Who wants the job?

Lol going to buy her race bike. Or at least if she dont sell it before I gather the "wife Free" funds.

You are going to buy Busa Jules? you taking donations? (if you provide video of course)... :rofl: what did hubby have to say about this transaction anyway? :laugh:

Hey Hey Hey... whoa.. how did I get drug into this fiasco?

I hope your not wearing the bikini:laugh:... good luck man!!!

Well I could buy it now, but soon as the wife sees I pulled money out and bought another bike it will be for sale again quick..

Well I could buy it now, but soon as the wife sees I pulled money out and bought another bike it will be for sale again quick..

Then it becomes your problem.... not mine anymore! LOL!!!

As a wife... I understand your predicament.

I saw "For Sale" and "Busa Jules" in the same post... or was that Jules Busa? heck who cares.... with a smile like yours? kaaaa-Ching baby!! :rofl:

The Devil's in the Details Randy.... you're just like my students :banghead:

Back