Do I do it or not?

what if it rains Friday and Saturday? Leave yourself some room to get cought up on your clients. It's that or you better tape some flashlights to the handlebars for night cutting :laugh:

I say, ask your employer to direct deposit oh say 1/4 of your pay checks into a new bank account of your choice....then come home and tell the wife since the economy is so bad you agreed to take a pay cut in order to save your job....we can all keep a secrete right guys!!!!
:poke:

great idea and you should charge minimum 25.00 and up based on lot size. one thing you have to consider that alot of people won't allow you do their property unless you have insurance coverage. you have to be concern about damaging things that cost money to repair.
i had some one did mine and he busted my cable company line and he end up paying for it and it cost 250.00 to do.

Last edited:
I live in a very poor area of the country and guys like you typically charge $50 to $60 an hour, not by the job, but by the hour. Big difference between 1/4 acre and 4 acre yard.

You'll also have maintenance on the equipment, etc.

lol kid is only 2, will be 3 in April..

Nice try DJ, got a extra room for me to live in when she tosses me out for that one?
got extra room and another bike space in the garage...you can afford 300$ in rent?

I say no....save your money and look at becoming a home inspector...when the market picsk back up it will flourish again...awesome work kinda like a CSI:laugh: pretty decent money too ...like I said, when the market comes back...how do i know?

Because:laugh: I have my own Home Inspection business thats how:whistle:

Back