THink it needed mowed?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
yeah, so I got to mowing today, after the yard was not mown for 3 weeks (
eek2.gif
). I know, what some particular people may say "You didn't mow your yard for 3 weeks?! You lazy POS!" Well, after I wrecked and busted up my shoulder (Yay internal bruising)We had a guy come by and mow for us. We didn't have a mower yet, as ours broke last year, so, he brought his and his weedeater. Well, we still had a weedeater, just not working right, so he was gonna look at it for us. We haven't heard from him since. So, I went to a friends house, and, in exchange for the excercise of mowing her yard while she's in Montana, I get to borrow her Lawn Mower. My arms good enough to mow, so I did... Well, I mowed the ditch next to the house... SHEESH!!! Look at this!

Mow.jpg

Glad to hear your feeling better. I've got a bigger yard now than I have ever had. All I have is a push mower and it takes two full tanks of gas to cut it. The front takes about one and a half.

(gwhunran @ May 22 2007,17:flamethrowing:) Glad to hear your feeling better.  I've got a bigger yard now than I have ever had. All I have is a push mower and it takes two full tanks of gas to cut it.  The front takes about one and a half.
Took me that mutch today... Not even an acre here. SLOW going with 3 week long grass.
laugh.gif

Um, that's a few more weeks than 3. I mow mine weekly and it's nowhere near that by 3 weeks.

(GMbusa @ May 22 2007,18:10) Um, that's a few more weeks than 3.  I mow mine weekly and it's nowhere near that by 3 weeks.
ummm... That Particular part has the water flow fo it to grow... Okay, and it hardly gets cut anyway. So, I guess that explains that. The rest of the yard was still up to the top of my shin...

(BusaWhipped @ May 22 2007,18:01) Did you find any abandoned cars in there?
Found a Stingray Vette. Supercharged, all paperwork, no rust buried in this grass...

I mean, sure, there was a dead body in it, but I FOUND it...

Ben, just get you some sheep. Nothing like having something for work and for pleasure!
SHOCKED.gif

I sure hope it wasn't rusted. They're made of fiberglass.
firedevil.gif

(GSXcite @ May 22 2007,19:01) Ben, just get you some sheep. Nothing like having something for work and for pleasure!
SHOCKED.gif
Ron would COME to VA alot then... we don't need that...

(yamahor @ May 22 2007,17:23) The rest of the yard was still up to the top of my shin...
that's about waist high on us normal mortals, right?
poke.gif

laugh.gif

glad you're feeling better. mowing grass that tall really has to suck.
SHOCKED.gif

(yamahor @ May 22 2007,14:20) yeah, so I got to mowing today, after the yard was not mown for 3 weeks (
eek2.gif
). I know, what some particular people may say "You didn't mow your yard for 3 weeks?! You lazy POS!" Well, after I wrecked and busted up my shoulder (Yay internal bruising)We had a guy come by and mow for us. We didn't have a mower yet, as ours broke last year, so, he brought his and his weedeater. Well, we still had a weedeater, just not working right, so he was gonna look at it for us. We haven't heard from him since. So, I went to a friends house, and, in exchange for the excercise of mowing her yard while she's in Montana, I get to borrow her Lawn Mower. My arms good enough to mow, so I did... Well, I mowed the ditch next to the house... SHEESH!!! Look at this!
Hey - since you're feeling better, and clearly need exercise, and probably still not able to ride, and probably don't even have a bike anymore, you can come out to my house and mow my grass too!
tounge.gif

My front yard is 6 acres alone. Cut that for me and I will be your friend for life.

MyBusa005.jpg

MyBusa001.jpg

Here's a different view with a car I sold. This yard is MASSIVE.
PontiacGrandPrix002.jpg

There are only 25 acres behind the house.

I'm glad most of it is wooded.
rock.gif

(GSXcite @ May 22 2007,18:01) Ben, just get you some sheep. Nothing like having something for work and for pleasure!
SHOCKED.gif
eek2.gif
GS I am getting a little worried about you.....

Back