snow makes me build things

red1100cc

Registered
ive been thinkin about buildin a trike for some time now. and when i say trike i mean a big trike something like Goliath
Rat Bike Show 2002: Goliath

well i now have a donor truck, an old dodge 3/4 ton 4x4, and an extra rearend off a ???some other truck (my mind just went blank :whistle:)

did i mention i want to make it tandem axle. i want to be able to pull a big bumper pull trailer, and have a 5th wheel hitch.
im lookin at some mud pump parts to help build the front end. its gonna have to be beefy supreme.
hope to limp the dodge over here from a friends house after this cold breaks next week. bad tranny but the transfrer case is in good shape. and we can limp it home. hope to trade the transfer case for a good 2wd auto tranny. will part out what i can to fund this, craigslist here i come..lol have a few friends in the 4x4 club here in town, they always need parts.

well give me your thoughts. any of yall ever take on a build like this?

pics to come.

Never would have the time to finish something like that....it's too impractical to motivate me.

It's an idea, sure; or, you could do some kick butt mods to a busa and let us see that. Either way I'm cool. I just wanna see pics when you're done

Back