Finally

Chris, I think you are being stalked by at least 5 people. You are making the bash right?
 yea imm at bash. thanks for the head up james. Ive seen all 5 stalkers now. i think bogus is too but im not sure he knows what it is or how it originated. i just saw he used it in the tribusa thread
what the heck did I miss?    I am still working on how to get everything over to Chris's for the bash..
Randy if you want you and the Mrs. can come over for some steaks on the grill (that's the only SAFE place for me to cook) and bring your gear at the same time  Or if that don't work I can meet you half way somewhere. Anything works for me! I'm easy
laugh.gif
just ask my wife
sadnews.gif
never mind

Long story short on the slappa thing.  
laugh.gif
Lycan ended up w/ red x for avatar and didn't know where it was OR how to fix it
rofl.gif
. Although I'm pc stupid
computer.gif
, I found his pic...loaded it as my avatar to tease him....it work
ThumbsUp.gif
 For 24 hrs. he had a red x and I had a gangster monkey
laugh.gif
. He followed my posts stalking me and somehow enlisted help
banghead.gif
 I bet you could search slappa and find a crap load of harassment from busasweety,do3,bob,rayabusa,lycan,wingding,birdhunter,vabusa,and more.
deadhorse.gif

Apparently monkey jacking is a serious offense. He was a bad monkey though and had to get some spankings
whistling.gif
Which if I may add, made for some seriously hilarious laughing for about 2 days. People in my office thought I had finally snapped.
laugh.gif
Thanks James. It is really wierd when your sipping your coffee, minding your own business reading various posts then you scroll down to the next one and
wowold.gif
Slappa99'
banghead.gif
laugh.gif
The first one I saw I had to clean my keyboard off
shutup.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

banghead.gif

laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
EtrnlSoldier @ Mar. 09 2008 said:
1329351[/ATTACH] PM]
Titans are awesome. Bought one myself after doing the research.

2127IMG_0108a.JPG
Dang bro, you got the wheels I want!
Thanks!

18" Diamo 17 Karat Black Diamonds baby!

It's also got a NISMO Cold Air Intake, 2 degree timing advance, Banks Monster exhaust, and 2 1/2" leveling kit (mini front lift for tire clearance). Next mods will likely be an UPREV ECU reflash, limited slip rear differential (tru-trac), and an E-Locker for the front diff. Then maybe a good winch. Apparently I can't leave any of my vehicles stock. It's a weakness, I know...

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
EtrnlSoldier @ Mar. 09 2008 said:
1329353[/ATTACH] PM]
Titans are awesome.  Bought one myself after doing the research.

2127IMG_0108a.JPG
Dang bro, you got the wheels I want!
Thanks!

18" Diamo 17 Karat Black Diamonds baby!  

It's also got a NISMO Cold Air Intake, 2 degree timing advance, Banks Monster exhaust, and 2 1/2" leveling kit (mini front lift for tire clearance).  Next mods will likely be an UPREV ECU reflash, limited slip rear differential (tru-trac), and an E-Locker for the front diff.  Then maybe a good winch.  Apparently I can't leave any of my vehicles stock.  It's a weakness, I know...
SHOCKED.gif
man that thing is SMOKIN'
firedevil.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

if anyone walks in my office with all this up, I will have a tall amount of explaining to do
rofl.gif

Chris, lets plan on weekend before bash... not sure Mrs will make it or not (to far ahead for her but should not be a big deal)

Cooking outside, probably safe bet for you huh?
laugh.gif
now quit playing with your monkey....

OK James, where are the pics of "Silverstreak" truck, trailer and busa!
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Back