Finally

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Juli and I have been down to one vehicle for the last 6 months because I had to sell my mustang. I think we are at a place where we could afford to purchase another vehicle. We found this Titan on a local lot, its an 06 and had only 11,500 miles on it! 4x4, 5.6L V-8, 305 Hp with almost 400ft lbs of torque. It runs great and has plenty of room. I am very impressed as this thing is a much better truck than the Dodge I used to own. Without further ado, here are the pics per the
rulez8bn.gif
The only bad thing is now I have to paint the trailer to match the truck.
banghead.gif

Titan_001.jpg

hey didnt the democrats tell you the economy in is the dumper?? You are pulling their campaign platform out from under their feet...

Hilary is going to kick your tail...

laugh.gif

Nice ride btw
smile.gif

hey didnt the democrats tell you the economy in is the dumper??   You are pulling their campaign platform out from under their feet...  

Hilary is going to kick your tail...

laugh.gif

Nice ride btw
smile.gif
Thanks Randy, bad thing is I never pay attention to stuff like that.

ThumbsUp.gif
Nice James! I've heard only good things about those trucks!
hello.gif

ps love the color
thumb_up.gif

Congrats, they are quite nice!  I have a buddy that has a Titan and I have an Armada.  It will be great for pulling that new trailer.

It does not know the trailer is there, at least with just one bike in it. Sally is at the shop getting some new shoes right now, and as soon as my dealer calls, I will go get her. Still working on the trailer today. Got a bar fabbed to hang gear on. I used a piece of angle iron and ran the width of the trailer. Had to have something that would not pull down. Waiting on paint to dry so I can mount it up. That will most likely be the last thing I do beside mounting the spare tire someplace.

It does not know the trailer is there, at least with just one bike in it. Sally is at the shop getting some new shoes right now, and as soon as my dealer calls, I will go get her. Still working on the trailer today. Got a bar fabbed to hang gear on. I used a piece of angle iron and ran the width of the trailer. Had to have something that would not pull down. Waiting on paint to dry so I can mount it up. That will most likely be the last thing I do beside mounting the spare tire someplace.
hello.gif
you and Hal are making me jelous
tounge.gif

Thanks guys! I looked at the Fords, but gas mileage was better on the Nissan, and it had more HP.
firedevil.gif

You could always paint the truck and the trailer to match the busa.
whistling.gif

I got this one. Just love it. It'll pull what ever you hook up and you'll never know you have anything behind you. Tons of power. Good luck with the Titan!

sm_titan.JPG

Back