Finally

nice ride !!! the way your working on that trailer, I'm waiting to see when you put in the kitchen sink...
laugh.gif

SLAPPA99.....
whistling.gif

i had a titan for a couple of years got rid of it when my company bought me a truck loved no complaints use to pull my 26 foot travel trailer everywhere with it you will enjoy it congrats

Chris, I think you are being stalked by at least 5 people. You are making the bash right?

You could always paint the truck and the trailer to match the busa.  
whistling.gif
Theres an idea Dan, will have to work on my taping skills and back masking.  
whatsatre.png
Why do you think he bought a silver truck?
rock.gif
 He had to have a matching truck, trailer and busa like his hero GSXcite!
laugh.gif

Bet he is outside painting the trailer silver now!
ThumbsUp.gif

You will really like the Nissan, they are badazz trucks.

GSX is rolling with the Bentley of trailers.

very nice
beerchug.gif
my poor little rig is going to be hard to find sitting among all you guys
laugh.gif

Chris, I think you are being stalked by at least 5 people. You are making the bash right?
laugh.gif
yea imm at bash. thanks for the head up james. Ive seen all 5 stalkers now. i think bogus is too but im not sure he knows what it is or how it originated. i just saw he used it in the tribusa thread
deadhorse.gif

laugh.gif
yea imm at bash. thanks for the head up james. Ive seen all 5 stalkers now. i think bogus is too but im not sure he knows what it is or how it originated. i just saw he used it in the tribusa thread
deadhorse.gif
what the heck did I miss? I am still working on how to get everything over to Chris's for the bash..

what the heck did I miss?    I am still working on how to get everything over to Chris's for the bash..
Randy if you want you and the Mrs. can come over for some steaks on the grill (that's the only SAFE place for me to cook) and bring your gear at the same time  Or if that don't work I can meet you half way somewhere. Anything works for me! I'm easy
laugh.gif
just ask my wife
sadnews.gif
never mind

Long story short on the slappa thing.  
laugh.gif
Lycan ended up w/ red x for avatar and didn't know where it was OR how to fix it
rofl.gif
. Although I'm pc stupid
computer.gif
, I found his pic...loaded it as my avatar to tease him....it work
ThumbsUp.gif
 For 24 hrs. he had a red x and I had a gangster monkey
laugh.gif
. He followed my posts stalking me and somehow enlisted help
banghead.gif
 I bet you could search slappa and find a crap load of harassment from busasweety,do3,bob,rayabusa,lycan,wingding,birdhunter,vabusa,and more.
deadhorse.gif

Apparently monkey jacking is a serious offense. He was a bad monkey though and had to get some spankings
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what the heck did I miss?    I am still working on how to get everything over to Chris's for the bash..
Randy if you want you and the Mrs. can come over for some steaks on the grill (that's the only SAFE place for me to cook) and bring your gear at the same time  Or if that don't work I can meet you half way somewhere. Anything works for me! I'm easy
laugh.gif
just ask my wife
sadnews.gif
never mind

Long story short on the slappa thing.  
laugh.gif
Lycan ended up w/ red x for avatar and didn't know where it was OR how to fix it
rofl.gif
. Although I'm pc stupid
computer.gif
, I found his pic...loaded it as my avatar to tease him....it work
ThumbsUp.gif
 For 24 hrs. he had a red x and I had a gangster monkey
laugh.gif
. He followed my posts stalking me and somehow enlisted help
banghead.gif
 I bet you could search slappa and find a crap load of harassment from busasweety,do3,bob,rayabusa,lycan,wingding,birdhunter,vabusa,and more.
deadhorse.gif

Apparently monkey jacking is a serious offense. He was a bad monkey though and had to get some spankings
whistling.gif
Which if I may add, made for some seriously hilarious laughing for about 2 days. People in my office thought I had finally snapped.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back