Bought a new truck

Meh, It's ok... I mean sheesh, after 2-300k miles whatcha you going to do then?
thumb_up.gif

Gotta love Toyota Trucks. Congrats.

I plan on getting cruise put in by summer. Its $330 to have it put in at Zeibart. I plan on putting the busa in the bed. I know it will fit with the tailgate down. I will just need to get a ramp for it. I want a ramp that is wide enough that I can ride the bike up the ramp and into the truck. That way I can just do it myself without having to have help. I found one that might work in the J.C. Whitney catalog for about $180 or so. I think this would do the job. I ordered a bug shield for it. I would have preferred a bra that covers the entire front but I guess they don't make one for that truck. As far as I can tell anyway. Later on I will get the windows tinted. I bought some really expensive Pinnical wax for it and the busa. Its supposed to be top notch stuff. Better be cause I paid $100 for it.
cool.gif

How does the Taco do for big guys? I want a four door but i don't know if they're big enough.

I have an 06 Tacoma, (silver) just like yours with the exact same options. I really like mine and have hauled many bikes in the bed, but now I pull an open utility trailer with it. Congrats.
beerchug.gif

I plan on getting cruise put in by summer. Its $330 to have it put in at Zeibart. I plan on putting the busa in the bed. I know it will fit with the tailgate down. I will just need to get a ramp for it. I want a ramp that is wide enough that I can ride the bike up the ramp and into the truck. That way I can just do it myself without having to have help. I found one that might work in the J.C. Whitney catalog for about $180 or so. I think this would do the job. I ordered a bug shield for it. I would have preferred a bra that covers the entire front but I guess they don't make one for that truck. As far as I can tell anyway. Later on I will get the windows tinted. I bought some really expensive Pinnical wax for it and the busa. Its supposed to be top notch stuff. Better be cause I paid $100 for it.
cool.gif
You can definitely get a busa in yours. Your bed is a foot longer than mine... here's me hauling GSXcite's busa after his wreck...

IMG00280.jpg

Back