Single topic debate #2

I know ......it really is an ugly bike !! It kills me to look at it too !
tounge.gif

can be a very hot topic, creation by God is the way. for the fence riders, remember satan owns the fence also. if you belive in evolution then you are making the biggest wager you could ever make. i do not want to get anyone mad, not a religious nut, but a christian i am.

can be a very hot topic, creation by God is the way. for the fence riders, remember satan owns the fence also.  if you belive in evolution then you are making the biggest wager you could ever make. i do not want to get anyone mad, not a religious nut, but a christian i am.
I see what you are saying but,.....

You are WRONG, Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Satan is a fabrication of the Catholic church that was used to scare ignorant people into submission.

can be a very hot topic, creation by God is the way. for the fence riders, remember satan owns the fence also.  if you belive in evolution then you are making the biggest wager you could ever make. i do not want to get anyone mad, not a religious nut, but a christian i am.
I see what you are saying but,.....

You are WRONG, Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Satan is a fabrication of the Catholic church that was used to scare ignorant people into submission.
I saw that movie ......can't remember the name !

Ill spend more time on worrying how it will end instead of worrying how it began
bowdown.gif

What movie?
rock.gif

I've seen a whole lot've them and don't remember anything like this..

Samurai,
I don't worry about how it will end.. Nature is an interesting phenomenon. It compensates for excesses and abuses. If and when the end comes I am sure that we will have evolved and developed enough to continue the human race.

ok...lets take another side view...what if god...is just another word for "alien"...science today can duplicate all of "creation" who is to say that we are not just a 'GENISIS' project....the earth is a petre dish and we are all experiements?....yes i do belive in god..but i also can play devils advocate...matter of fact i had a hard core religious paster who was also a farmer and he was "selective" breeding his cows and getting "geneticly" advanced bovie...i chastised him and told him what he was doing was saying "we can do better...your creation wasnt good enough...we will take it from here"...think about it

If evolution is the way we came into existence, then why aren't we still evolving (into something else)?
rock.gif
? If you think we are..... where is the proof?
rock.gif
? I'm sure you already know that TRUE SCIENCE is based off of physical evidence, and not theories ONLY!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|slimshady
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156202534 -->

rock.gif

The physical evidence collected over recorded history is not enough to even make a Blip on the timeline of Human Evolution. Major evolutionary events occur over many millenia... Not just two or three thousand years.
We are still evolving. We are taller than 100 years ago, you calling that stagnation in evolution?
How about the size of our Cranium? It is getting so big in utero that it is getting more and more difficult to birth... That is leading to larger brain capacity and increased capability to learn. We are advancing to adapt to an intellectual age beyond the scale of which any has ever been known. The types of advances being made in this day overtake anything humanity has ever accomplished. Don't even talk about the pyramids. Because now we have machines and vehicles to build that sort of grand scale development in a much shorter and precise fashion.

If evolution is the way we came into existence, then why aren't we still evolving (into something else)?
rock.gif
? If you think we are..... where is the proof?
rock.gif
? I'm sure you already know that TRUE SCIENCE is based off of physical evidence, and not theories ONLY!!!!!!
We are, we are living longer, getting taller, prettier, and smarter.

rock.gif

Some of us don't you mean Revlis . Are you not still trying to evolve
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif
idea.gif

Had to Revlis you left an opening

Well some of us...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One thing for certain, if yo uare going to hedge your bets, and you're scared. The Safe BET is clear! Buy a Bible and hope that you can actually believe. Cause you do have to actually believe, the book says so.

That's kind of the problem, you have a HUGE percentage of "Christians" out there going through the motions, getting up early on Sundays and trying hard to believe. WHY? Cause it's the SAFE bet. It's the "What if" that has them lining up!

Hell that's not belief, that's insurance.

laugh.gif

Think about it . We dont know for sure because once your gone you are gone ,. But nice to have something to look forward to . I myself am not a real diehard religuose person but i do believe . I dont think you have to got to church to be saved . The bible says that god is everywhere you just have to ask for him . I am saved and believe in God.Do i live a pure life no.But i do ask for forgiveness does not hurt nore does it cost me a dime . Do i have questions ?. Yes i mean a person wrote the Bible or should I say people . Think of how a story ends up on here after 10 people tell it can you imagine the change in the bible over 100s of years . Besides no one can correctly interpret what it says in Hebrew thay are getting close but there could be different meanings for scriptures then what they have said .

Back