Shout out to GSXcite

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
To those that were not at bash, A few bikes went down, few bikes had mechanical problems, and some just needed some tlc, Well GSXcite rode down with Me, BusaWhipped, and danf in a little convoy to the Bash. He took his trailer down and when we got to the Bash he kind of set up as a little Busa medical center. Anything to putting back together crashed bikes to just cleaning them. A few of us joined in to help fix some bikes and keep the bash going. Hats off to you bro. You are good people. GSX and his son adjusted my Suspension and my bike is totally different. I had alot of difficulty leaning my bike and stopping and those problems went away. My last day at the dragon was a blast with the changes and I rode my local streets when I got back and It was like night and day. The bike feels alot tighter and safer at higher speeds and I fell in love with my bike all over again.

This board is full of great people and I am glad to be part of this board/family.

Busa medical center on road

DSCN0035__Medium_.JPG

they don't get any better than GSXcite
beerchug.gif
i don't have the time or space here to tell all the things he has done for me...welcomed me into his home, fed me, let me grab a spot on the trailer for the Bash, he and GSXTacy set up my suspension (which has made riding a whole new experience), put up with omslaw's and my hi-jink's, trying to teach me how to keep Lucy clean
biggrin.gif
...and that's just the beginning...thank you, bro
bowdown.gif

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the kind words. The trailer worked out great and I'll be doing somemore mods on it to make it even better. With all the thrashing we did to get the damaged bikes and those that needed some repair, I'm sorry we couldn't get the suspension mod done to your bike sooner so you could enjoy it for more of the bash riding. Really I didn't want you to have it so so you would go flying past me in on the dragon!
biggrin.gif
Much of the credit for the suspension mod needs to go to my son GSXTacy. I know what you mean when you say it felt like a different bike as we put the same setup on mine. Hope to see you at the meet n greet!

Thanks from me also....  AND, this dude knows how to do breakfast too!

Bash_2007_078.jpg

Back