Shnizzle's plan for Oh/WV trip....

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
So, heading out, I think on the Sunday,June 12. Leaving a little later than I like,so hoping to get to at least Pittsburgh that day. Then......West Virginia....

79 S.....21 W to Cameron....250 to Fairmont...33 E to Elkins.....55 E to Seneca Rocks......33 S/ 28 S / 250 N thingy back to Elkins....33 W to Buckhannon..50 W or 79 N ...or 33 W to && N whichever way, end up at Belpre.

I have heard great things about Seneca Shadows campground I was thinking of making that a " base camp" and just riding around from there.

Next.....Ohio....Marietta..7 N along the river to....26 N.....148...147...146....260...537/565 loop....564 N...77 S....7 W....555 N..

I would like to try to squeeze in a run on 800 as well. I haven't quite decided what State parks we will stay in yet. I would like to make Hocking Hills State park base camp but it looks like it may be a bit far from where we are riding?? But I see that there are others, Wolf Run, Salt Fork, Blue Rock ect..

So any comments or suggestions,anyone want to hook up for a ride??? or am I missing some amazing road or my map skills suck ( YES!!) and how long would my WV route take?

I am not a great planner, I am a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type traveller, but my friend needs a bit more structure so here we will be from June 12 to prolly home on the 20th.

So who want's to show a couple of Canadian gals a good time???!!! :lol::lol:

Shnizz..when you land in OHIO, where ever you are, holler at me. I'll PM you my #'s. Will do my best to come up and ride a day with y'all. I'll do the 555 with you! great road!

Hey Lori,
On the way to Belpre you want to take 33 west past Interstate 79. Follow 33 west to Route 47 west. Follow 47 all the way to Route 50 west in Parkersburg and cross the Ohio river into Belpre.
Where are you staying in Belpre and is it Monday evening?

Hey, Hillbilly, I will pm you when I have another look at my maps. And Big E...contact info? PM me.....?

Back