Sad horrific start to the weekend

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I am in tears as I write this.

I grew up with a guy from Paradise Valley. After school we lost touch, but not completely. We saw each other over the years, then when they moved back, with 4 kids, one of which was in the same kindergarten as my daughter; Desiree, 1 daughter 2 years older; Bailey, 2 boys.
They moved to Lloydminster, 35 miles away a couple years ago, and havent seen them much.
Last time I saw Desiree was at the Lloydminster exhibition last summer. Big hug, lots of talking and smiling, full of life and love for everyone.

Desiree is in a drug induced coma after a motor vehicle accident today, with massive head trama, was airlifted from Lethbridge to Calgary, not breathing, not expecting to make it. She is 12 years old.
Bailey is expected to recover, as is the older cousin that was driving the vehicle.

Please everyone hug your kids, your wife, husband, whoever, when they go to bed tonight, go wake them up and hug them now, imagine never having that opportunity again.

I am heartbroken.

PLEASE everyone have a safe weekend.

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148101445 -->

sorry to hear about your friend praying for you and the family

love to all on the .Org

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Happens every day...you just don't hear about them all.  I hope she recovers to live a fruitful life.  God bless her.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148102408 -->

Terrible news, i wish you and your friends only the best...

Sometimes no news is good news....

My TWIN sister spent 5 weeks in a drug induced comaafter sustaining serious brain damage, and made a full recovery!

So never give up hope Ken! Praying for you and Desiree and the family!

Her family and loved ones as well as yours are in my prayer...
sad.gif
Such a tragedy for someone so young.

Back