My sons take to the track!

(nitrousjunkie @ Nov. 06 2006,16:19) Way cool Michelle!
Thanks Paul
smile.gif
What's not to love? They want Mustangs, Hayabusas and ride dirt bikes?
biggrin.gif

When I saw those pictures, all I could do is smile. It reminds me of when I was a kid--but without the awesome gear and great bikes! Thanks for the pictures, and what lucky kids to have such great parents
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Nov. 06 2006,16:14) My goal in life, vman, is to make sure they can get a knee down since Mom can't LOL

biggrin.gif
Get your butt to a track day and in no time you will be there........

Truly awesome, midear Michelle!

Just love that, top to bottom. Seeing the kids wiped out at the end of the day, you know it was all good!

Loved that report.

--Wag--

biggrin.gif
Thanks guys!!!

Just to show you how excited Mom and Dad still are after watching 'em on Sunday, last night we headed about 30 minutes from our home to check out another dirt track on private property...rode around it in the Jeep in the dark...nice track, close by, the kids were screaming with excitement!

...and, Mike's already emailed me about a deal he's found on a Honda 150 for us to play on...
biggrin.gif
Yep, the madness is just beginning! LOL

biggrin.gif

Awesome pics Michelle
cool.gif

I'm gonna have to get my grandson Austin one of those bikes. That should be some good payback for the daughter making me a grandfather at 40.
laugh.gif

Just remember Michelle...the gear stops scrapes, but not broken bones. Keep you health insurance paid up.
wow.gif

(stkr00 @ Nov. 07 2006,08:43) Awesome pics Michelle
cool.gif

I'm gonna have to get my grandson Austin one of those bikes.  That should be some good payback for the daughter making me a grandfather at 40.
laugh.gif

Just remember Michelle...the gear stops scrapes, but not broken bones.  Keep you health insurance paid up.  
wow.gif
Don't remind me Jim! Ughhh...hubby said yesterday "do you know how many times we'll be in the ER with these 2?" and I said "I don't want to talk about it!" LOL

Insurance is always paid up...it's my heart that might need some help
crazy.gif

Sounds like a plan for Austin...
biggrin.gif

Back