My sons take to the track!

bowdown.gif
That is so awesome.

One more track shot...never could get either track in a single photo and there were parts I never even saw...kids would disappear for a minute or two, then come back in to view LOL

17track.JPG

Wow.... Justin must be the Michael Jordan on the dirt track. Get down little man
race.gif

David did have to stop for one repair...he was so patient, but never left the bike! Gotta love the dedication!
biggrin.gif

18DavidsRepairs.JPG

When Sam was done for the day, he just rolled up to me and said "I'm done" LOL 4 hours of riding...whew!

19SamsTired.JPG

David of course posed next to his dirt bike when he called it a day...he enjoyed the last 15 minutes or so on that huge track all alone...
smile.gif
We caught him cutting through the track, only going for the hills LOL

20DavidsDone.JPG

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 06 2006,10:45) Sweet M, the fever is starting...."Mom, can I take your bike out tonight, Sally is really cute, and she wants to ride......"
Hey J...they aren't ever borrowing my Busa!!! Girl's gotta have rules... LOL

(Warputer @ Nov. 06 2006,10:47) And I worry about my 4 year old on a bicycle !  
laugh.gif
  Cool pics Michelle ! I bet those boys were having a blast !
I didn't realize I'd worry so much, but when you see that they're the smallest riders out there, and that there are some just a year or so older smoking the track, running circles around your kids...well, I think I have a few gray hairs now!

But, I can't tell you how proud I am of them...I can't wait to take them back
biggrin.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 06 2006,10:50) Great pics Chelle and thanks for sharing. How soon can I expect to see my G-son kickn up some dirt ? Man I cant wait. I already have him in the garage getting use to his new element. LOL
Hey Ty!!!! Haven't seen you in a while...

David is my youngest and he started when he was 3...if given the chance, he probably would have started earlier LOL He's the pistol in the family...

You will have a complete blast! I'm enjoying this so much, I think the hubby and I need to invest in some dirt bikes!
cool.gif

Most excellent ... now that was a super weekend ... they are hooked now ... and mom has to stop worrying soo much ... it's all good ... they will be fine!!

(sageronin @ Nov. 06 2006,11:10) Most excellent ... now that was a super weekend ... they are hooked now ... and mom has to stop worrying soo much ... it's all good ... they will be fine!!
See, tell Ron I really did have somewhere else to be! Hopefully you guys will meet up with him while he's in DC
biggrin.gif

DJ, you know you never stop worrying...
smile.gif
I was so glad to see them all get off the track and load up those bikes! LOL But, I had so much fun watching...can't wait to do it again...

(VaBusa @ Nov. 06 2006,11:18)
(pipefighter248 @ Nov. 06 2006,11:10)
super.gif

Great pics.
Looks like they had a blast.
Thanks Nathan
smile.gif

You know your little one is next!
biggrin.gif
Mamma already says no, but Ol' Dad will have to have his way if Austin is interested in riding.

(pipefighter248 @ Nov. 06 2006,11:19)
(VaBusa @ Nov. 06 2006,11:18)
(pipefighter248 @ Nov. 06 2006,11:10)
super.gif

Great pics.
Looks like they had a blast.
Thanks Nathan
smile.gif

You know your little one is next!  
biggrin.gif
Mamma already says no, but Ol' Dad will have to have his way if Austin is interested in riding.
Awww, how can she say no?! If she had a little girl and she wanted a pony...lol

Tell her you can get 'em with training wheels, and let her know that my two have tumbled and crashed about 5 times between the both of 'em in 2+ years and they're okay...alright, scratch that last part...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Nov. 06 2006,11:17)
(sageronin @ Nov. 06 2006,11:10) Most excellent ... now that was a super weekend ... they are hooked now ... and mom has to stop worrying soo much ... it's all good ... they will be fine!!
See, tell Ron I really did have somewhere else to be!  Hopefully you guys will meet up with him while he's in DC  
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
 I was so glad to see them all get off the track and load up those bikes!  LOL  But, I had so much fun watching...can't wait to do it again...
Yep, he'll be at my house in a few minutes (working from home today) ... we're hooking up with GPW for a local ride
smile.gif

smile.gif

(sageronin @ Nov. 06 2006,11:32)
(VaBusa @ Nov. 06 2006,11:17)
See, tell Ron I really did have somewhere else to be!  Hopefully you guys will meet up with him while he's in DC  
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
 I was so glad to see them all get off the track and load up those bikes!  LOL  But, I had so much fun watching...can't wait to do it again...
Yep, he'll be at my house in a few minutes (working from home today) ... we're hooking up with GPW for a local ride
smile.gif
Give him my best!!! You guys have a blast today!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Back