My sons take to the track!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...had a few heart attacks yesterday. It was tough to just let them loose on a track full of so many seasoned riders, kids on ATVs, etc. Every rider there was aware of the younger riders though; huge family presence there and everyone seemed to be looking out for one another...

WHAT A FACILITY THOUGH!! If you have dirt bikes, this is a great place to visit. The guy owns 100 acres of land, much of it in the woods. He's spent the last 4 years cleaning out the wooded area for a 2+ mile track for the experienced riders, and the beginner track was far more than I'd anticipated; tons of turns and jumps...my kids had a blast.

Lake Gaston Motocross Track

They had a very fast flat track...my 4 year old (youngest on the track yesterday) blew his big brother his another 6 year old we had go with us out of the water on this track
laugh.gif

1Dave_leading.JPG

Had some campers there from the night before...

In the background, through all those trees - nothing but the big boys playing on a 2.2 mile track...

2facility.JPG

Small break in the riding; they are discussing the track no doubt...
wink.gif

5MyBoys.JPG

Sweet M, the fever is starting...."Mom, can I take your bike out tonight, Sally is really cute, and she wants to ride......"

David's chillin'

He was actually pulled from riding for a while by Mom and Dad for stopping on the track...
wink.gif

7David.JPG

All 3 of the younger riders...David's 4, Sam and Jarred are 6...all still using training wheels, but I think the older two are nearly ready to give them up...not sure if Mom is though!

More of that huge track in the woods in this pic too...

8allboys.JPG

And I worry about my 4 year old on a bicycle !
laugh.gif
Cool pics Michelle ! I bet those boys were having a blast !

David all ready to go!

Boots for both boys are on the list for Christmas...we just bought what you see (except the helmets that we already had) on Saturday - ouch! $400+ to gear them up, but huge piece of mind for Mom
biggrin.gif

9David.JPG

Same for Sam...couldn't talk him in to the yellow FOX gear, though I tried! Would have helped me figure out who was who on the track more LOL

10Sam.JPG

Great pics Chelle and thanks for sharing. How soon can I expect to see my G-son kickn up some dirt ? Man I cant wait. I already have him in the garage getting use to his new element. LOL

And his older brother Justin; he checks out this site, so I'll be sure to let him know he's famous now
smile.gif

13Justin.JPG

One of Justin's jumps...he's been riding for years, usually hits the more aggressive tracks but there were a lot of guys up there yesterday so he kind of hung out on the smaller track...

14JustinJumping.JPG

Stop teasing me with all the photos. Time isn't flying by fast enough for me !!!
tounge.gif

My Sammy and his big jump...he woke up today talking about it! He also took a corner too fast and did wreck yesterday, but got back on and kept riding...he's a little sore today
sad.gif

15SammysBigJump.JPG

My good friend Jimmy...known him as long as I've known my husband...he's the one that kind of got us in to the sport...
smile.gif

16Jimmy.JPG

Back