My sons take to the track!

Cool Pictures!

I used to love watching those guys that size when I was racing Motocross. The moms and dads would move across the track from one side to the other, back and forth. The looked like cattle heading to the feed truck.

The fun has begun!

(Professor @ Nov. 06 2006,08:44) Cool Pictures!

I used to love watching those guys that size when I was racing Motocross. The moms and dads would move across the track from one side to the other, back and forth. The looked like cattle heading to the feed truck.

The fun has begun!
laugh.gif
Too funny.

Awesome M... let 'em loose, take off those training wheels!! Nothing like falling down to learn a lesson.

Oh and um.. will you adopt me? I LOVE dirt bikes.
smile.gif

(LadyHawk @ Nov. 06 2006,11:55) Awesome M... let 'em loose, take off those training wheels!! Nothing like falling down to learn a lesson.

Oh and um.. will you adopt me? I LOVE dirt bikes.
smile.gif
Rule of thumb for the little ones to ride without training wheels (for us anyway) is that they can pick up the bike should it fall over...we'll test them both soon to see who can do what. At age 4, Sam wasn't even close...
smile.gif

Come on up! We'll loan you the 1983 80cc bike we have
smile.gif
Or, the boys may share...
tounge.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

(Professor @ Nov. 06 2006,11:44) Cool Pictures!

The fun has begun!
All we did was sit on a hillside and hope they'd come from the areas we could see LOL I can only imagine what it'll be like down the road! Thanks for the visual!
biggrin.gif

Yep times like that its great to see them having so much fun while your on teh verge of a nervous breakdown..

Thankfully my boy is almost 2 yrs old. I got a few more yrs to keep my sanity.  
cool.gif

Dave

(Krypt Keeper @ Nov. 06 2006,15:08) Yep times like that its great to see them having so much fun while your on teh verge of a nervous breakdown..

Thankfully my boy is almost 2 yrs old. I got a few more yrs to keep my sanity.  
cool.gif

Dave
Well, Dave, when you put it that way...
mad.gif

LOL You dummy...don't worry, you'll be right there soon enough! Hey, in a couple of years, I'll have a 50 cc Honda to sell ya! Probably runs better than that other Honda you have
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Post 25 looks like he is practicing a KNACK-KNACK!!!!
beerchug.gif

AWESOME pics. Best Wishes. Makes me wanna get my boy back on a dirtbike....

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 06 2006,15:21) Post 25 looks like he is practicing a KNACK-KNACK!!!!
beerchug.gif

AWESOME pics. Best Wishes.  Makes me wanna get my boy back on a dirtbike....
Thanks Devil Dog! We're having a blast with the boys...going to a local track tonight to see what it's like...it's MUCH closer to home
biggrin.gif

Just awsome!

It just gives me goose bumps when I see kids starting off in our great sport!

You go guys!

(vman1300 @ Nov. 06 2006,15:41) Just awsome!

It just gives me goose bumps when I see kids starting off in our great sport!

You go guys!
My goal in life, vman, is to make sure they can get a knee down since Mom can't LOL

biggrin.gif

(Donnie373 @ Nov. 06 2006,15:46) Oh hell yeah! Thats the way to raise 'em! Forget gerber! My boys will be eatin dirt and kickin A$$
super.gif
...you forgot breakin' bones and wallets... LOL

I'm glad I have boys, but let me tell you there were some amazing gals riding there yesterday...little girls that were smoking most of the guys on the track...if I had a girl, she'd have to want to be like that
biggrin.gif

Back