My great weekend in MO.

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Here I am in MO. with my daughter visiting great Org members.
As some know I have been going through a rough patch again. My girlfriend and I broke up and now a week later she is dating my best friend and fellow board member. That makes twice in 2 years.

I recieved an invite this past week to come and get away. So that is what I did. I asked my 15 year old daughter to come with. She was worried if there would be other kids her age here. I told her not to worry she wont needs kids her age when she will be around "Adults" who act less mature than her. She has met most of the members we are seeing this weekend, before.
We are having a blast and this is just what was needed. My only issues is that I am not being allowed to do anything to help out with the work or expenses. We met up with Semi and TM Powder Coating yesterday. Had a fantastic lunch. Thank you Semi for the nice treat.
BusaWhipped and Mrs. BusaWhipped have been very gracious hosts. Thanks guys. You are fantastic people. TwoToneVert, it was very nice to chat with you this morning. Glad to hear dad is doing better.

This afternoon we will be meeting up with DocDrop and BusaJules later today. Not for a pleasant reason but it will still be nice to spend some time with them also.
Again, Thank you to everyone for being there and lending and ear and more. You are all so very loving.
Last but not least. Thank you Captain for bring all of us together.

Last edited:
:worthless:

So here's one of Lurch and Lurchette.

DSCI0221.jpg

it was good to see your bald mug again bro...i'm glad we were able to spend a little time together and am looking forward to seeing you at the Bash :beerchug:

Lurchette ( Should we be looking for a new Screen name soon. )

Glad you guys are having a good time.

Nice that you got to spend some time w/ friends that understand what you're going thru and are sympathetic to your situation. I think it's the coolest thing that org has brought members like this together. :beerchug:

"This afternoon we will be meeting up with DocDrop and BusaJules later today. Not for a pleasant reason....."

Everything ok with that ???

Nice that you got to spend some time w/ friends that understand what you're going thru and are sympathetic to your situation. I think it's the coolest thing that org has brought members like this together. :beerchug:

"This afternoon we will be meeting up with DocDrop and BusaJules later today. Not for a pleasant reason....."

Everything ok with that ???

It will be pleasant to see them, but the reason for the meeting is not mine to disclose. Sorry.

Lurchette ( Should we be looking for a new Screen name soon. )

Glad you guys are having a good time.

Yes we will have a new member soon. Next weekend when she is with me again she will get set up here. She will be pillion all summer. Unless Sandra Bulock decides it is finally time for us to hook up.:whistle:. I refuse to give my daughters seat to anyone. I am lucky to have a 15 year old daughter that still loves me and still thinks I am cool. How many parents can say that?:beerchug:

Yes we will have a new member soon. Next weekend when she is with me again she will get set up here. She will be pillion all summer. Unless Sandra Bulock decides it is finally time for us to hook up.:whistle:. I refuse to give my daughters seat to anyone. I am lucky to have a 15 year old daughter that still loves me and still thinks I am cool. How many parents can say that?:beerchug:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Give Sandra a couple more weeks, She might just take you up on that.

What is it with "friends" that think it is OK to date ex-girlfriends / wives? A TOTAL lack of character as far as I am concerned.???

Looks like a good weekend! Hope to see ya in about a month! :thumbsup:

What is it with "friends" that think it is OK to date ex-girlfriends / wives? A TOTAL lack of character as far as I am concerned.???

+1, I would go a little further, but decorum prohibits my opinion on this site ! Good luck Lurch. Hope to see you at the bash.

Your hanging out with some of my favorite folks. Glad your having a good time.:thumbsup:

Man code dictates a punch in the crotch for that one!

On the bright side, it's awesome you have a cool daughter and great friends. I'm usually back "home" to visit my parents in Milwaukee around summerfest time each year, this year I'll bring the bike and have to meet up with you. :beerchug:

Man code allows for more than a punch in the face. You are in good company brother, hope to see you at the bash. :beerchug:

You got to hang with some of the best peeps on the board Kevin! I could not get out of my plans for Sat/Sunday or i would have been there brother!
You WILL be at the Spring Bash so i will see you then.
Glad you got some RR, you're looking very Lurch-y. :laugh: :thumbsup:

Back