Great weekend

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Well sitting in an airport at 5:30 AM is not much fun but the weekend went great at cAp's other than the "bootleg" logon someone used to post the "closing" thread..

I would report more but what happens in the hot tub? stays in the hot tub.. (ewwww that did not sound good)

Meeting Scar was a real pleasure.. As was the birthday cake for him and UncleSteve... (2 latest members of the F.O.G. group :))

anyway, I got some brief video clips on my cell that I will get uploaded to Utube when I get home today... The guys might have been a bit chilled on the ride yesterday (50 degree air) but was basically an uneventful ride around the only apparent mountain in OK.. :)

have not been up this early in a long time.....

did you say hot tub??

1254375021519.gif

Be careful getting home Randy, it was good to see you again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, Randy...glad to hear you made it to the airport in time for your flight.

Good meeting you, too. Have a safe trip home, and we definitely will look forward to the next opportunity to ride together.

Far as the hot tub goes...I have a feeling some of those pix will make their way to the 'net...either here or on some parental watchdog website...:rofl:

:beerchug:

Hey, Randy...glad to hear you made it to the airport in time for your flight.

Good meeting you, too. Have a safe trip home, and we definitely will look forward to the next opportunity to ride together.

Far as the hot tub goes...I have a feeling some of those pix will make their way to the 'net...either here or on some parental watchdog website...:rofl:

:beerchug:

yikes I MAY REGRET ASKING ABOUT IT.

Was it poor mans hot tub?

humor0037.jpg

mabe redneck hot tub
redneck-hot-tub.jpg

What happened in the hot tub???

38peopleintheHotTub.jpg

Billy that is just wrong.... ::rofl::

Scar, hope breakfast is good... Steve does a pretty mean omelet huh? :)

Yessir...good stuff all 'round! I think I've gained 10lbs this trip...:laugh:

:whistle: hot tub pic...:whistle:

Great meeting you Randy. Thanks for the roller skate ride.:laugh:

good to see you again and i'm glad you made it home safely :beerchug:

Back