Great Weekend

MC107

Registered
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that attended the m/g in Eureka Springs for making Me and my Family feel welcome. We had a great time. My sons had a great time riding. And for everyone that gave TY pointers on his riding,: I appreciate it.

echoseven

Froot Loop
Donating Member
Registered
He did extremely well in the curves! It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you all there again next year. :thumbsup:

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
hey, Ward! Didn't get to bid you or your family farewell, so....see you guys at the next one!! You and 'June' have done a great job with your boys, 'Wallie' was always pleasant to be around and 'the Beaver' looks like he's gonna be a surfer the way he can ride that board! :laugh: Glad to have met you all and hope to do another ride with you all soon! :beerchug:

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Very nice to talk with you again, and a very nice family you have there. :thumbsup:

summer

Donating Member
Registered
I LOVED your family. I'm so glad I got to meet them and have a grape fight the Beav and ride with Wally. Your wife is awesome!

Glad you got to see me.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
You have a wonderful family Ward. Ty can ride that gixxer! Kevin had smile a mile wide getting to ride with Dad! Tell Kathy we said hello and we really need to meet up for dinner again. :beerchug: