ROADLOK For Gen II

We - RoadLoK - appreciate those who support us and our products. We see now and then, comments like this - in-fact - I believe not too long ago I posted on this very forum about some remarks that were made (as a first post, surprise surprise) about our locking system. Those who try and flame our company and or product really need to do their homework. The RoadLoK is a patented product. Any company that "makes another prototype with the same design and metal" is subject to legal action as they will have infringed on our patent, period.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/roadlok-immobilization-device/101531-roadlok-motorcycle-thefts.html

So, do we know when this will be out of the prototype stage and be available to us? I like it ALOT!!!!!!

I am hopeful that this version of the RoadLoK will be available by mid April. I also believe that the prototypes, barring any issues - will be available for a little bit of cash...Thanks! :beerchug:

I am hopeful that this version of the RoadLoK will be available by mid April. I also believe that the prototypes, barring any issues - will be available for a little bit of cash...Thanks! :beerchug:

Same here, one for me too. Been looking for one, was gonna settle for something less, when stumbled across the postings for the new prototype.

I would like one of the prototypes also, black please for a K8

Are you looking into a sleeker design also for the rear?

Back