ROADLOK For Gen II

more pics outside.

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

Nice photos Busa159, Thanks! This unit will without a doubt be pretty popular. I am thinking (something I don't do much of...) that we may offer these in several finishes. Everyone's feedback on here is very important to us. You talk, we listen! Thanks...:thumbsup:

Thats cool but it doesn't stop them from lifting it up and loading it on a truck...

I like it, yea they maybe can load it up, but it is going to take a couple more of them, at least they cannot just push it off this way.

very nice looking and clean :thumbsup:

Thats cool but it doesn't stop them from lifting it up and loading it on a truck...

WOW! What a first post. :lol:

If they want your bike bad enough they are gonna get it no matter what you do to it. This device just makes most thieves go looking for the next "easier to steal" bike.

wow, what an upgrade in design! substantial weight loss too... dang it man that is slick!!

Thats why you take your old lady with you where ever you go... you chain her to the front rotor and them crooks will always keep moving along...

word to the wise... "do not chain that one to the bike... the bike will still be there but not sure about her" :rofl:

Troll.

now there's an idea...why didn't we think of that?:banghead:

I guess you need to make a kit that comes with a hammer drill and some anchor bolts so that it really won't go anywhere? LOL.

Nice photos Busa159, Thanks! This unit will without a doubt be pretty popular. I am thinking (something I don't do much of...) that we may offer these in several finishes. Everyone's feedback on here is very important to us. You talk, we listen! Thanks...:thumbsup:

How much are these and where/when can I get one?

And in case you want to see the rest of my "oldest bike in the stable", it's hidden in this photo somewhere...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

This is obviously a trick, as there are no bikes in the picture. :thumbsup:

If you find the guy that can lift it into a truck, give him the keys..:laugh:

It's the odds you play. Almost anything can be stolen.

Can the new GEN2 roadlok be used with aftermarket rotors ?:beerchug:
Ahhhh, I have Galfer wave rotors, I had to drill out a 1/4 in. hole in the oblong vent hole in the rotor. Just did one for now to see how it would work. So far it's works fine, Didn't use any spacers. Don't know if people want to drill thier $600.00 rotors but mine did fine.

Back