ROADLOK For Gen II

the only problem with this design is if you have 2 people with you and push the bike backwards it snaps the the smaller part of the lock that bolts to the top of the caliper and they have your bike i seen this done on another prototype made with the same design and metal :banghead::banghead:

The pin and part of the bracket would be still attach to the rotor, so unless they pick up the front end it's not moving.:thumbsup:

Yeah, that was at a bike event...the young ladies just naturally gravitate toward me...hmm, you're right - that is creepy!
begging ones pardon but us old guys waited a long time to score two 25 year olds... I aint giving mine up... :rofl: creepy indeed....

the only problem with this design is if you have 2 people with you and push the bike backwards it snaps the the smaller part of the lock that bolts to the top of the caliper and they have your bike i seen this done on another prototype made with the same design and metal :banghead::banghead:
:bs: I would bet decent T6 and I bet you could lift the bike with that bracket..

You apparently are NOT familiar with our products or how the RoadLoK works. You would wear the tread off the tire from it sliding long before anything would break. Experts born everyday!

Last edited:

Hey man why don't you go and TROLL some were else or quit being and A$$ HAT here. Everybody here knows what RoadLoK is all about and what is was designed to do. ???

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/atta...nt.php?attachmentid=131745&stc=1&d=1236120664

P1020069.jpg

P1020070.jpg

So lets make sure we have this right..... You have 80 post on the site... You have been here since Jan and now your going to impart in great big letters your wisdom....

So thanks for the information but wouldn't the prudent solution be to allow the folks that are beta testing this to be the first folks to give some real evidence and feedback.. I would say that next to the beta testers would be the folks that purchase the lock and put hands on. I would have to say that your speculation is unfounded and unnecessary. Roadlok has a history here not only providing a great product but also participating with the events that our members put on... While I typically appreciate members that provide valued input I am going to have to at least initially side with Daryl and Roadlok since they have been good to us and the industry..... You never know maybe his design will turn out to be flawed, I doubt it but until then I'm gonna have to go with Roadlok Beta testers....

Cap

I can tell you, this is not something they (Roadlok) just came up with, this is a very well engineered piece, fit and finish is spot on, and this is the proto type. I'm very impressed with it, it looks like it belongs on the bike and not an after thought. Anytime you can have several thief deterrents on your bike, you stand a better chance that it will be there. Thieves want what's quick and easy. I applaud Roadlok for designing security systems that have both form and function. And not something to make a quick buck.:thumbsup:

So, do we know when this will be out of the prototype stage and be available to us? I like it ALOT!!!!!!

Back