ROADLOK For Gen II

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
Testing the prototype for the Gen II. Came yesterday. Very nice fit and finish, install time approx 10min. Should have time for better pics tomorrow in the day light.

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

Not bad, how much?

this is a prototype, Roadlok will make some changes to the production model after testing is completed.
I did not ask about pricing. I will inquire next chance, see if they can give me an estimate.

Nice--I might consider one of those myself--let us know when they become available.

Trying to get mine to work with the Galfer wave rotors, may have to use a 1/4in. bit and round out the end of the vents in the rotor.

Yes I did, ran a couple of ideas back and forth, you can't even tell where I drilled, I tried one vent hole.

That's awesome! Whose great idea was that? Oh, wait...I know. :thumbsup: Pricing? I'm not sure yet because that part of the project is beyond my control but I will say this - Y'all know I'll hook ya up with group buys etc. plus your forum price will be less than retail!

Sweet! Now I just have to decide if I want this, or the ones integrated into the Beringer calipers :banghead:

That's awesome! Whose great idea was that? Oh, wait...I know. :thumbsup: Pricing? I'm not sure yet because that part of the project is beyond my control but I will say this - Y'all know I'll hook ya up with group buys etc. plus your forum price will be less than retail!

I will definately be interested. Keep us posted on that group buy!

Back