riding while drinking monsters

I don't think it's a good idea to ride if you're tired at all, but I wouldn't get jacked up too much on purpose. I think it has to do with how you feel before hand and how much that type of thing effects you. If it made you "jumpy" it couldn't be a good idea. Just do what feels right for you at the time. If you're tired have a Red Bull, if you're not then don't.

Love monster. drink it just about everyday!!!! Dont seem to do anything for me but I do like the taste a lot better than drinkin a coke or DP in the morring.

Josh

I usually drink 1/2 a Monster and then dump the other 1/2 in my camelbak backpack with Gatorade before I go on my ATV rides. I would think if you are tired, sure, have some... Actually Monster doesn't make me shake that much, but ROCKSTAR for me is like liquid crack. I drank 1/2 of one recently and was WIRED.

I like RedBalls.... It gives me wings!!!

Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwiches are good too.
firedevil.gif

I like to down a fifth of vodka by myself then go THINK I'm riding my Hayabusa
when I'm really just mounting the back of the couch and making slurred 'buhroom' noises.
And giggling.

taking anything that changes the way you react is not a good thing. When a stimulant wears off you feel more down thatn you did before taking whatever substance you are taking. Now I do drink Mt. Dew like its water but I try to limit it before going on a long ride. I don't like feeling like I need someting to make the ride more enjoyable

Your "monster" fix is my 2 "Starbuck's" Venti Coffee fix. And yes its great to have that tingling buzz while riding the the long road. Starbucks is my anti-drug...lol....D@mn Im lame ...lol

(Haelo @ Nov. 08 2006,09:32) I like to down a fifth of vodka by myself then go THINK I'm riding my Hayabusa
when I'm really just mounting the back of the couch and making slurred 'buhroom' noises.
And giggling.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(oldbird @ Nov. 07 2006,19:03) it could be because i dont drink coffee i feel so wierd i hear they are loaded with caffine and sugar
To say they are loaded with Caffine is a MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT.  They make Coffee  
coffee.gif
 look like pure water. That's why I stay away from them on Long Rides. If you want to wake up, go get a MOUNTAIN DEW and drink it down as fast as possible. You'll be awake for hours
laugh.gif

I'm not much on the energy drinks. But I do have a thing for ephedra. The more pills the better!
bluegrab.gif

i can't take the monster's taste. full throttle has replaced my daily coffee and get's me charged up for those long rides. flavor is similar to mountain dew.

i haven't had a mountain dew in years may try some tomorrow and see how that works after a 2 hour ride i would like to take something to make me feel awake or alert not jittery fired up or wired maybe jack and coke just kidding
beerchug.gif

Back