riding while drinking monsters

oldbird

Registered
Back in the day i would drink a few beers and go for a ride and thought nothing of it. Now i wont even touch a drink before i ride. I havent had a drink in ten months and i dont drink coffee, i recently started drinking MONSTER energy drinks and i feel really wired
SHOCKED.gif
i feel like ive had a few beers have any of you rode drinking one of these? Do you think its a bad idea?
Thanks Art

Energy drinks? If anything, it would make you more awake and hyper!

It used to be fun riding with a hangover because I could still feel some small effects of the alcohol... and it made speeding down the freeway more fun. But here in Hollywood I wouldn't even consider doing that because I'd end up scraping mirrors with a car... and with my luck it would be a $100k Mercedes or something. I like the fact that the busa mirrors pull in because I have been pulling them in a lot while riding between cars around here.

I don't drink energy drinks. Mountain Dew and Gatorade both do it for me.

it could be because i dont drink coffee i feel so wierd i hear they are loaded with caffine and sugar

No energy drink here...but I want to try some of that new Cocaine drink to see if its strong as they say.
SHOCKED.gif

I have promised my wife and myself I will not drink a drop of alcohol and ride.

I'm a Monster drinkaholic. I "Feel" like it gives me quicker reaction, but I have never really been a very agressive rider.

cocaine drink is that a real name never heard of that one same promise here no drinking and riding going to start drinking new years eve but not while riding
beerchug.gif

Good ole' Ephedra.. Yep It's legal again. Yeah, I know that 18 yr old soon to be ball star died from it. I never said take 14 times the dosage. Thats what he was doing.. But it keeps me focused and on point while riding..

i used to feel like alcohol gave me better reaction time and made me a better rider/driver but a few close calls changed my mind but it was fun while it lasted
all_coholic.gif

(oldbird @ Nov. 07 2006,19:20) cocaine drink is that a real name never heard of that one same promise here no drinking and riding going to start drinking new years eve but not while riding  
beerchug.gif
Yes some new energy drink supoose to be 3 times stronger.

3 times stronger i may have to try one and see how long i post here i haven't posted this much all year and i just had one monster
SHOCKED.gif

Caffiene makes me too jittery. I use to take stacker with ephedra and it was like speed.

You don't need anything with the Busa. It's got all you need. Alcohol is a suppressant it dulls the senses if anything. Energy drinks are typically loaded with sugar and caffiene and would probably tend to make you nervous and hyper. I need all my senses at normal to do anything but back mine out of the garage to wash it. Enjoy the Busa, it's a natural high ( adrenaline )
super.gif

Back