• NONE its for sissies!!!

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Full leathers etc

Votes: 49 23.3%

• Total voters
Commuting: helmet, riding jacket, jeans, gloves, boots

Sunday rides: add leather pants to above

DD

Is this a repost? Seems like one of these was just going around.

Short rides or casual lunch/dinner rides, helmet, jacket, gloves, and boots. Need some leather pants to take the place of the blue jeans weak link.
Serious rides, the Fieldsheer 1 pc comes out, along with the helmet, gloves, and boots.
Race track (if I ever make it to one), I have an A-stars spine protector to go with the "serious rides" gear.

Voted for armor, but gotta admit most of my summer riding has been in T-shirt, jeans, and a helmet. Just bought a jacket with serious venting. Will find out how good it is for summer riding in the humidity capital of the world.

Everything, Everytime :laugh:

I was even ask one time while filling up on a trip; "Mr. are YOU a Power Ranger :thumbsup::rofl:

Voted for armor, but gotta admit most of my summer riding has been in T-shirt, jeans, and a helmet. Just bought a jacket with serious venting. Will find out how good it is for summer riding in the humidity capital of the world.

dude you havent seen humidity till you come further south!!!! anyway i wear jeans jacket, helmet, and gloves to work.

jacket helmet, jeans, summer.

when its 100* if its a short ride just a helmet with jeans and shirt, long jeans mesh jacket, helmet, and vented joe rocket gloves.....

Armored jacket for me, along with jeans, boots, and of course a helmet. Textile jacket in warmer weather, leather in cooler weather.

Usually too warm in FL for leathers so I haven't bought any. Otherwise it's full face helmet, armored jacket, jeans, boots, gloves and hearing protection. Each and every time I get on the bike, I let the engine get up to temp while I'm suiting up.

Is this a repost? Seems like one of these was just going around.

I use amsoil and michelin, patch rear tires and wear a viking helmet...wait, this isn't another oil thread? Oh yeah, and an all steel suit of armor from the Knights of the Round Table era...:poke:

ATGATT :thumbsup:

post-6-69387-June08_076b.jpg

I like it when I see the guys in shorts, tank-top, sneakers, gloves, and then........that Icon vest, which I guess is a spine protector ?

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the way those vests look, but atleast put some pants on with it. I probably get the same looks from the full leather guys, when the see me riding. I mostly wear a full-faced helmet, leather jacket, gloves, and some kind of pants (usually Dickies).

But the yellow gloves have been replaced with carbon Alpinestars :thumbsup:

leathers2.jpg

all leathers head to toe when out for a ride. jeans if im headed to the store. I dont know about anyone else but here is the thing for me. When Im out for a ride wearing leathers makes me feel a lot safer. I dont mean to make it sound like if I wear leathers I can act like an idiot on the bike but its just that I feel way way safer when I am leathered up.

Back