Riding boots

Hey mjn,

I been looking for some nice boots also, haven't decided yet but the Sidi Strada Evo are looking real good.

newenough Sidi link

newenough seem to have the best prices and I like Pauls comments at the bottom of the page.

also check out this post from earler this year.
Yea, I like the looks of those too. Should have a lot of airflow around your foot with the perforated design.
Like Tuf said, it gets kind of toasty over here..

right now the thermometer outside just says "rediculous"

Just bought these in perforated leather- didn't really think perforated would do much, but WOW! I can actually feel wind blowing over my feet when I'm moving!
tounge.gif
That's a great feeling when it's 90+ outside. Boots feel great as well, very comfortable. I haven't spent the day walking around in them to testify on that, but riding comfort is great. Kinda pricey at $259, but cheaper than fixing a broken ankle by several orders of magnitude. S-MX R's, by the way.

<!--EDIT|Shibumi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153779647 -->

smxrbootblack_main.jpg

I like some of the Alpine stars, though find them to be a little mishaped to my calf.

I've on my second pair of Daytonas, and though they're expensive, I truly believe they can't be beaten for protection and fit on the bike. Almost bullet proof inner carcass, ankle protection second to none, and a replaceable outer boot should you need it. I don't know any other brands that offer such a long term investment without a need to replace everything.

I bought the Sidi B-1's from newenough, $159. They fit like mat shoes, very comfy and super light.
Got the same ones and I absolutely love them.They are my first boots,so I have no comparison....except my Timberlands which have been my riding boots for 4 years and thousands of miles all over this great country.The Sidi's actually make the ride more comfortable and the don't look like stormtrooper boots with jeans..

Back