Need new boots

Nj, dont think they offer your model anymore, the new one...or atleast the one I can find is the G-RS.....link comming....those Sidi's are also sweet....but are they warm???

Linky thingy Gaerne Boots G-RS

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: "Was able to remove lint from Belly button...whew..."|1123165267 -->

They are called The Carbon Shockwave,you can go to Gaerne usa I think and find a dealer nearest you,they come in several neat colors as well.NJ.
I don't think they sell that model anymore, NJ.

On the other side of things, how do they fit? Do they run smaller, same or a bit larger?
Youre probably right, I've had them about a year now. The actually run about right as far as size goes, they are warm and cool some what in the summer.

They are called The Carbon Shockwave,you can go to Gaerne usa I think and find a dealer nearest you,they come in several neat colors as well.NJ.
I don't think they sell that model anymore, NJ.

On the other side of things, how do they fit? Do they run smaller, same or a bit larger?
Youre probably right, I've had them about a year now. The actually run about right as far as size goes, they are warm and cool some what in the summer.
very cool...

The new ones look alright, but I've taken a liking to the ones you have.

They look better, IMHO. The new ones look like they have too much moto-cross influence.

oh goodie, I can wear my Alpinestar Tech-8's than....maybe start a new trend, or biff it real bad.
wow.gif

Ok, this whole European size thing is confusing me...I wear size 11 in a tennis shoe....what size sidi do I order in european, and do I order size 11 1/2 or 12 or just order 11 in european - which equates to what....heck, Im dizzy, I just confused the heck out of myself.
wink.gif

and I just noticed something! Newenough now ships to US territories!!!! FUGGIN ROCK!!!

They wouldn't ship to territories before....fuggin awesome!!!

thanks, I guess it helps to read the info, not just drool over the pictures....Im really digging the White...!

Some more stuff, Valium....

Euro US
41 7.5
42 8
43 9
44 9.5
45 10.5
46 11.5
47 12
48 12.5

I just got the Sidi's I have early this year.. so I can't say how they would do during cold weather really..

They don't have any holes poked in them so atleast they aren't going to have a draft.. I'd say they will be as warm as any other boot... well unless you start looking at heated, or specific cold weather boots anyways.

Gotta love these Vertigo Corsa's. The feel, comfort, and not to mention craftsmanship are superb to any other boot out on the market
biggrin.gif

sidi_vertigocorsa.jpg

them SIDI's are friggin sweet...

Been wanting a pair for the longest time.....

Got the Gaerne GRS racing boot. Main features is extra ankle ptotection against twisting left/right. Easy putting on/off cause the zipper on the back. Many well thought out features are used, like non-slip soul and sides. No beakin period, their good to wear out of the box.
Warm ? Found that a prolonged riding in cold temps it take about an hour to get numb
biggrin.gif
Others in the group ride wearing Touring boots had no prob with temps.
Something I really like is the boot fit securly and after long day taking them off without to much effort.
GRS comes in different colors. I you want the black and white version. Can save a few bucks @ http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/shop/index.html

I have the SIDI B-One boots.  A little less expensive, but the same high quality styling as the higher priced models.  Didn't need all the race features since I don't go to the track and size-wise they are about the same as my other shoes/boots.  Got 'em at <a href="www.newenoug.com">NewEnough<a> like lots of others.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123184134 -->

2005_grey.jpg

I've got the sidi vertebra race boot... (newenough.com has them on closeout if they still got your size) I normally wear a 10-1/2.. ordered an 11.. fit is great.

Very comfortable, very sturdy feeling..

this is what I have

this is the color I got just to have something different aside from all the black leather.. lol

had a pair of oxtar TCS before... there ok... the ankle protection was pretty close (not as attractively designed though) as the sidi's... but the heel was very flimsy in comparison.... the toe sliders that come with the oxtars are junk... may as well be a piece of cheese stuck out there.. it disappears instantly if it touches pavement.

On the Sidi.. I dunno about the original toe sliders.. I ordered a set of the ceramic toe sliders when I bought... they seem to be holding up well... but they are LOUD when they touch... not that it matters... just something I noticed.
Don't mean to be a copy cat, but I ordered these up in a size 46 a few minutes ago. I love the color, I guess also like to be a little different since everything else I wear is basically alpinestar black. I hope they fit right, seems like a great price...I was thinking the Corsa's but couldn't justify the extra$$$$

Thanks for the link to the good price, will give a report on them when I get them....Im so excited....once again the Fiance purchased them for me, and wouldnt take no for an answer when she seen the price...Man I really need to do something nice for her...any suggestions?

Back