Need new boots

dunno, Valium....

perhaps a nice back rub, day off from chores around the house and a nice dinner?

But tell me more about those alpinestars.....how is the fit? Are they comfy? etc...

I really do plan on getting me a pair of those....

I guess also like to be a little different since everything else I wear is basically alpinestar black.
Ironically enough so do I .. haha what color is your 'busa..???

I don't think we'll have a problem there... but when we hop off we gonna look like bobsy twins.. hehe.

congrats.. now you get to look forward to cleaning your riding boots everytime you clean the bike... great fun.. haha it's worth it though.

I love the white. They don't just blend into the bike and get ignored.. it's like saying.. HEY WORLD>> CHECK OUT MY PIMP FOOTWEAR!

lol

sv_web_6.jpg

hehe...OK these are the one that I bought from newenough...I still have a plate and 6 screws in my ankle...I wanted to take measures to prevent that scenario again.
TCS system squeaks a bit...but they provide a lube for that. overall pretty comfy boot.

Ironically enough so do I .. haha what color is your 'busa..???

I don't think we'll have a problem there... but when we hop off we gonna look like bobsy twins.. hehe.

congrats.. now you get to look forward to cleaning your riding boots everytime you clean the bike... great fun.. haha it's worth it though.

I love the white.   They don't just blend into the bike and get ignored.. it's like saying.. HEY WORLD>> CHECK OUT MY PIMP FOOTWEAR!

lol
I have an 05 Gunmetal LE. Uggg...I forgot about cleaning the white...and since I ride about 8 to 10 thousand miles a year, Im guessing Im gonna be doint a lot of boot cleaning...Do they clean up easy?

Im guessing the white does get some attention...sorta like Super-Pimp from the 70's or something
blues.gif
Black is nice, but just so plain, I already am camoflage to my bike with the black leathers.
vader1.gif

how do Alpinestars usually fit? Same as american sizes? Run a lil smaller? Larger?

how do Alpinestars usually fit? Same as american sizes? Run a lil smaller? Larger?
I dont know about the street boots, but my Tech 8's (Motocross race boot) Ran small. I wear an 11, but got me a size 12. The 11 for me was very narrow, and got some pinching. I wasnt crazy about going to a lerger size boot, but Had to go for the 12's for comfort level.

Not sure if the street boots are the same, but my Alpinestar leathers also ran somewhat small. My Twin leather pants ran small, and so did my spinner jacket. However the spinner jacket did stretch, now I feel it is too roomy in the chest/ stomach area.

Hope this helps a little.

hrmm...alright then. I got kinda wide feet....so I guess I should order a size up, eh?

You can never go wrong with alpine stars quality, just get your size right, some companies dont accept returns.NJ.

Ok, I need some quick help here...Fiance ordered up the Sidi Vertebra Race
Boots for me, and having 2nd thoughts and can change my order in the morning.

I know this is a discontinued model, but dont want to spring for the Corsa's...butwhat about the New Vertigos?

I plan on track time next year, but will say these boots will serve 90% street time. Do I need the added protection of the Vertebra Race or would I be smarter to change my order to the Vertigo's for a few dollars more? Is one better than the other...? Help needed before morning.
rock.gif

Back