Need new boots

Yah, I went and tried em on .....Very comfortable, maybe runs a little small. Would be a great summer boot, but I needed something I can wear all year. Real nice quality, the little bootie is neat. Would be a real bummer trying to slip these on if you were just wearing some pants...the top of the boot is real wide. The inner lacing system is slick, and the boot is pretty light however appearence makes it look heavy. Everything on the boot seems replaceable like the Sidi. I got a size 11(46) in Sidi and fits purfect, I tried th 12(47) in Alpinestar and fit was good...so they do run small in my opinion. Either boot is real nice, I just found the Sidi more comfortable, same or better protection than the Alpinestar, and the looks of the Sidi sealed the deal for me.

I went with the Sidi Vertigo Race boot, not the older Vertebra. The Sidi Is smoothhh, light, and built very well. Newenough.com has em for 275.00, but found em local for $235.00 out the door. I looked at the Corsa, and Great boot, but couldn't justify the extra $160.00, yah nice boot, but the reviews on the standard Vertigo Race boot have been great...so I save some coin.

I'm an Alpinstar man but those Sidi Vertigo's are looking awesome!!
cool.gif

Back