Comfortable riding boots...

I have a pair of these. Not cheap and not readily available but well worth the money if you can find them. Mine also have Outlast lining.....great stuff!

link

I like my Diador Express boots, very comfortable for walking. Got them from www.motorcyclecloseouts.com

DiadoraExpressBoots.jpg

Whatever you get, MAKE SURE it protects you ankle. Most foot injurys are in the ankle area and nearly all boots protect you little piggys
cool.gif

I just bought a pair of Alpinestars Ridge boots. I like the way they look and they didn't seem too tall. They are not very comfortable to walk in.

Can you guys give me some ideas on which boot to try. I would like a touring type boot that isn't too tall, no laces!, and is comfortable to wear and walk in. Oh yeah, it has to be able to fit under the shifter without too much trouble.

Am I looking for a mythical creature? If anyone out there has boots they like and fit my requirements please let me know. Thanks.
I have the ridge also and agree not that comfy but i also have aset of Prexports and they are great you can walk all day in them no complaints and they look just like the ridges...

Diadoras.....not pricey...water tight...best 99.00 boots that I have seen. I often find myself
"forgetting" to remove them after a ride. The wife want's to know why I wear them around the house....lol

Back