RIDE PICS

beerchug.gif

(URBAN COWBOY @ Oct. 16 2006,04:49) Nice pics, but where's the Busa?
smile.gif

URBAN COWBOY
I had to give some love to the 1000 so the busa got a rest for once
biggrin.gif

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 16 2006,05:37) Nice pics.....no sliders for Repsol.....C'mon guys, sliders are a must!

Thanks for sharing.
your right about that it would of saved some damage for sure the button on the swing arm tore away but it saved the swing arm....
wow.gif

Nice pics...glad the guy on the Honda is okay; damage wasn't too bad...

beerchug.gif

so that would be the reason you did not answer your cell today out playing on the bikes. so is anthony all good after the crash sucks his bike looked sweet. nice pics Rob
wow.gif

Nice pics Ozz ! Those last few pics look like deer paradise ........see any ?

(greyrocket @ Oct. 16 2006,22:15) so that would be the reason you did not answer your cell today out playing on the bikes. so is anthony all good after the crash sucks his bike looked sweet. nice pics Rob  
wow.gif
Hey John! Anthony is ok but his wrist is a bit banged up....he kinda of bent it back when he hit the road but otherwise hes ok....he already has the word out on some new plastic so it will be fixed soon...sorry i missed your call lets ride soon
smile.gif

(Warputer @ Oct. 17 2006,07:46) Nice pics Ozz ! Those last few pics look like deer paradise ........see any ?
I have done this road a number of times and have never seen a deer but im sure there are some just waiting to take ya out....this road is off of HWY1 and on that road the cattle roam free. I have even seen cows in the road on coast HWY.

This road is the begining of 41 miles of twisties that cant be beat
biggrin.gif
race.gif

Thanks for sharing! The pics are great! looks like pretty cool riding! Sorry about your friend going down. But considering he got VERY lucky! His bike is not bad at all. He must have been going slow. Glad he is mostly OK though. Ride safe! Have fun!!

(ozz @ Oct. 17 2006,08:56)
(greyrocket @ Oct. 16 2006,22:15) so that would be the reason you did not answer your cell today out playing on the bikes. so is anthony all good after the crash sucks his bike looked sweet. nice pics Rob  
wow.gif
Hey John!      Anthony is ok but his wrist is a bit banged up....he kinda of bent it back when he hit the road but otherwise hes ok....he already has the word out on some new plastic so it will be fixed soon...sorry i missed your call    lets ride soon
smile.gif
Hey John just got a call from anthony, he went to the doctor and will be getting a cast turns out his wrist is fractured so no ride'in for him for a few weeks
sad.gif
i

Back