A great weekend ride in texas

Nice pics!  Would love to see close ups of that '01 Blusa; I have been contemplating getting my rims powdercoated blue... I'd like to gett a better look at that one.
That is one of my best friends bike.  I will take closer pics and PM them to you as soon as I see him.  He is Dallas Police officer and works crazy hours.  I will get them to you soon as I can.
Thanks!  I am curious to see how those rims would look on this:
I have a friend here that has candy chromed blue rims and he is the envy of us all...If you decide to go that route you'll love them...Sorry I don't have any pics...

Looks like you guys had a great day...The chrome bike is OK but do you have a close up of that female straddling it???

Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for the pics. Now would you post the pic of the chrome bike from the rear?

smileyexhibit.gif

Still don't understand why we don't set up a Texas get-together. There are a shidload of people here from Texas and surrounding states. As they say... "Everything's bigger in Texas!" We definitely need to do this.

Still don't understand why we don't set up a Texas get-together.  There are a shidload of people here from Texas and surrounding states.  As they say... "Everything's bigger in Texas!"  We definitely need to do this.
Man who are you telling, I totally agree with you. Man we have so many busa's running around her, it's just crazy. As a matter of fact the dealer where I bought my 06LE had a open house the other day. I stopped by and they had not one left between the three local suzuki dealerships they owne. They have sold their full allotment (in all colors) and are praying for more.

A Texas event would be CRAZY!!!

Back