Sunday Ride

Tango1300

Registered
<h2>Hey everyone...  I am putting together a ride from Tomball to "The SPOT" in Galveston, Texas.  The distance is about 82 miles from our shop here on FM 2920.  Plan to meet between 10 & 11am.  We will roll shortly after that to catch the roads there and possibly take the long route through Kemah.

Let me know if you are interested in joining the ride.  So far I have quite a few Hayabusa riders and one M109R down for the day!  Come out and lets all have some fun!!

Meeting at:

Suzuki of Tomball
9807 FM2920
Tomball, Texas 77375

Going to:
"The Spot"
Seawall Blvd
Galveston, Texas

</h2>

main1.jpg

(FastBusa @ Apr. 05 2007,14:35) Wish I could make it but I am working this weekend.  Maybe next time.
super.gif
Next weekend, the 15th we are meeting here and riding to College Station to watch the CMRA Roadracing at Texas World Speedway. Meet up with us here and ride in with us!

Don't know about meeting you guys in Tomball but could probably meet you guys in College Station have to see if ican can get a kitchen pass from the wifey. How much is it to get into the races?

05_LTD.JPG

Don't know about meeting you guys in Tomball but could probably meet you guys in College Station have to see if ican can get a kitchen pass from the wifey. How much is it to get into the races?

05_LTD.JPG

(rubber2burn @ Apr. 06 2007,09:44) Don't know about meeting you guys in Tomball but could probably meet you guys in College Station have to see if ican can get a kitchen pass from the wifey.  How much is it to get into the races?
Its $15 per bike to get in and there is special parking set aside for bikes.

Looks like next week will be a fun ride!

(Tango1300 @ Apr. 06 2007,15:15)
(rubber2burn @ Apr. 06 2007,09:44) Don't know about meeting you guys in Tomball but could probably meet you guys in College Station have to see if ican can get a kitchen pass from the wifey. How much is it to get into the races?
Its $15 per bike to get in and there is special parking set aside for bikes.

Looks like next week will be a fun ride!
I'm in for next week!
beerchug.gif

BTW, Buscilla came off of your floor.

Back