Group Ride This Sun.

Sorry guys, I didn't get my Sunday chores done in time to make the trip. If you guys plan on another burger run up the Ice House way let me know.

Be safe!

Robb ( OZZ) I will call you on your Cell Phone Just in case this Friend of Mine FLAKES. Maybee I can Catch up Somehow
SHOCKED.gif

(ranch41 @ Sep. 08 2007,23:25) Sorry guys, I didn't get my Sunday chores done in time to make the trip.  If you guys plan on another burger run up the Ice House way let me know.  

Be safe!
beerchug.gif

(Bosshound @ Sep. 08 2007,23:37) Robb ( OZZ) I will call you on your Cell Phone Just in case this Friend of Mine FLAKES.  Maybee I can Catch up Somehow  
SHOCKED.gif
beerchug.gif
hope to see ya if not we will ride soon
biggrin.gif

Sorry I couldn't make it. Hope you all had a great ride and didn't wait on me in Petaluma. I've had insomnia off and on for some time now and last night was one of those nights, no sleep til almost dawn. Maybe next time. I did manage a short 200 miler up and down the coast from Half Moon Bay to Monterey this afternoon. Great weather and not much traffic for a change.

(CBXRider @ Sep. 09 2007,18:08) Sorry I couldn't make it.  Hope you all had a great ride and didn't wait on me in Petaluma.  I've had insomnia off and on for some time now and last night was one of those nights, no sleep til almost dawn.  Maybe next time.  I did manage a short 200 miler up and down the coast from Half Moon Bay to Monterey this afternoon.  Great weather and not much traffic for a change.
we will PM ya on our next outing
beerchug.gif

Back